kjdaas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, paired for WLT in BW, I'm GMT+1 and free almost all the time starting wednesday, when do you wanna play?
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    What about wednesday evening 9pm gmt+1?
    Luckstard.
    Luckstard.
    yep see you then
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    I'm gmt+1 and can play every evening and weekend! What day do you prefer?
    Empo
    Empo
    weekend
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    Okay, that is fine for me
    We're paired for DPP OU! What time sounds good? I'm GMT -5!
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    Sorry man internet's being really irritating should be avialable for the remaining matches soon
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    Oh okay, but we were paired up for wlt right in dpp? WLT is a bo1 format
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    Oh it is? I honestly forgot. You got the win then man.
    Yo, we gotta play for WLT DPP. GMT +13, I'll be free from Monday night onwards. Can't do mornings but any other time is okay.
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    I'm gmt+1 so what about wednesday 9pm your time?
    Googly
    Googly
    Sure, that should work. I'm also free now and the rest of tonight if you want to get this done sooner? Up to you though.
    Googly
    Googly
    Hey bro, I'm on smogtours now. Just send me a message when you're ready
    haha, we play again but ORAS this time!! GMT+2 this time since the time changed. any suggestion when you might want to play?
    We play BW2 in WLOT. My time zone is GMT+3, when do you want to get this done? :]
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I will try to be then but I won't promise since I will be going home 8pm your time and I am not yet sure I will be by 9pm. I will be rest of the evening though so tomorrow evening works indeed!
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    That is good, I will be online on smogtours the whole evening so hit me up when you are ready!
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I will do that!
    We play for the World's Longest OU tournament. I'm GMT +2, and can play most days on the evening my time. Any specific days that work for you?
    hi, paired for DPP for worlds longest, im gmt+5:30 and prefer 10pm-1am my time if that works - any day. lmk if this works; if not when can you play?
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    Wait what? I'm gmt+2 and I was going to play you at 11pm your time saturday, so 7:30pm my time on saturday and it is now 12:15 for me!
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    Okay, lets try to reschedule is 11pm your time still good tomorrow?
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    ok that's cool thanks, I messed up the dates not you. appreciate it.
    yo we play for wlt in oras, I'm EST what times are good for you?
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    What about saturday night my time (gmt+2)?
    We play for World's Longest in DPP and I'm GMT +2. I can play this weekend. Tell me an hour to play
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    I'm gmt+2 too, so what about saturday 7-8pm?
    Rokhan
    Rokhan
    Nice, Saturday 8pm
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    I'm online on main and st atm
    We play for World's Longest in DPP when can you play? I am gmt-5.
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    I prefer playing on the weekend because I'm gmt+2. Is my saturday night around 12pm good for you or do you prefer 8am my time on my saturday or sunday?
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I can do Saturday night.
    kom op smogtours voor the wordl longest ou tour
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    Nee, andere keer miss :(! Wil eerst een goed team maken
    Drud
    yo is goed
    we have to play for worlds longest, when can you get the game done? If you can get on smogtours before today's smogontour I could play today, if not I'll probably have to delay until at least the 14th
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…