Anty
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• hey! when would you like to play for ltpl playoffs? gmt here, high availability but would rather play on either friday or saturday cause .john

it's actually cause finch drafted no pu players so i have no one to build teams for me, but w/e
    literally how is raichu-a coming to pu, its already good in ou
    Anty
    Anty
    cuz its barely better than reg raichu. That list also had the water-spider yet you got mad over something reasonable lol
    Drangonn.
    Drangonn.
    yea waterspiders not ending up here either. I guess we'll see but people have a tendency to not use good shit sometimes
    Anty
    Anty
    there is no SM pu yet. It will only start after SM RU/NU in about July/August
    Yo, we're paired for the PU Playoffs. I'd love it if we could do this thing on Sunday (GMT-8) since anytime works for me that day. Let me know.
    The50mph
    The50mph
    Yo so, when do you want to battle for the ltpl? XD
    Anty
    Anty
    F. I can play at the time we played those games this entire week. not now tho cuz i wanna build stuff
    The50mph
    The50mph
    I'm not 100% sure on a date that can work for me rn. I'll let you know in a day or two.
    Nice win post, you sound classy
    Anty
    Anty
    Thanks. I can't say Im normally like that but I actually did feel bad for the games :(
    Sorry for not contacting sooner.

can do Saturday or Sunday.
    Anty
    Anty
    Both are fine for me. Would you rather play your mornings or your evenings? Ik we have a timezone clash, but im p much free from like 10am to 11pm GMT+0
    MaroGod
    MaroGod
    Evenings since im going job hunting
    hello! we're matched for the LTPL. i'm PST (-8 or -7 idr); friday or saturday works best for me
    Anty
    Anty
    Im GMT+0, friday isnt good for me but I can do saturday p much all time. You free evenings my time?
    Rare Poison
    Rare Poison
    yea! can we plan on like 8 PM your time?
    Anty
    Anty
    sure, that works
    The opposing Dusknoir used Trick!
    The opposing Dusknoir switched items with its target!
    Smeargle obtained one Choice Band.
    The opposing Dusknoir obtained one Ring Target.
    Haund
    Haund
    i approve
    Anty
    Anty
    thonkang
    i am a tier name. i haev big letters and i confuse new users w/ my 2 letters. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will confuse you and everyone you know with my complexity
    Anty
    Anty
    i am a users name. i haev big letters and i confuse new users w/ my 6 letters and 3 punctuation. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will confuse you and everyone you know with my complexity
  • Loading…
  • Loading…