DrReuniclus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• that was the team that made koko think I was good enough for council. I don't know if that says more about me or koko.
    DrReuniclus
    DrReuniclus
    I've never really talked to koko 1 on 1 so I don't really know much about him, but dodmen likes to discuss that team a lot so I want to give you the likes that he is wrongfully stealing from you when he uses that team. Stealing likes is a bad thing!
    Kink
    Kink
    cute user
    is that avi u
    i feel that that's u irl
    DrReuniclus
    DrReuniclus
    no that's a kahuna from sun and moon his name is nanu
    petyer
    petyer
    oh is he one of the cooler kahunas or?
    DrReuniclus
    DrReuniclus
    well there aren't that many kahunas to begin with so I guess! It took bulbapedia too long to put up his official artwork so I just took this gif.
    is Amaroq johning you
    DrReuniclus
    DrReuniclus
    I haven't had wifi for 5 days I just got back.
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    I resent that. I'm not Shiba, even if we're both dogs.
    Hey, we're matched for LTPL. I'm GMT - 5 and would prefer to play on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. I have an exam and a project due on Tuesday, so I can't play today or tomorrow and would prefer not to play on Thanksgiving so I can spend time with my family. If necessary, I can make Wednesday work. Let me know what works for you.
    DrReuniclus
    DrReuniclus
    where we play doesn't matter. not really a specific time in mind, I'll probably be free anytime after 5-6 tomorrow est after I drive back so just some time after that I guess. That is if ur ok with it or if u need to do later that's fine too.
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    That's fine with me. I'll be online until around 11:00 P.M. EST, most likely.
    DrReuniclus
    When did you wanna play?
    DrReuniclus
    DrReuniclus
    That sounds great! Hope to see you then.
    Stallion
    Stallion
    My gig finished real late, it's 5:15am and I still haven't gone to bed. Requesting we play like an hour later if possible so I have a decent nights sleep. Only if that works for you though!
    DrReuniclus
    DrReuniclus
    its fine dude. Sleep well.
    It's way too early to schedule anything, but jw what's your timezone?
    DrReuniclus
    DrReuniclus
    est gmt-4, I'd prefer Friday, Saturday or Sunday though if that's ok or avaliable if not we can work something out. I'm on campus 12 hours a day for school and I wouldn't really wanna play after getting home a day from school. You're gmt +11 (I think). But we don't need to worry about this too much right now. I hope it'll be fun.
    T-thanks for the likes , makes me feel special :]
    Mq
    Mq
    Even if one of my like cheered u for a second, I think i'd be happy enough :]
    Let me know your availability for UU Majors. GMT -7 (PDT). My schedule is pretty complicated to write out so it's easier if you tell me what works and I can give you a few day/time combinations.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…