Paraplegic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• gl with the nbt thread hopefully it will last longer than when I was running it lmaoo
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    thanks! Yh I rly liked the concept so I figured I'd give it a go n_n

I forgot to ask permission tho so you dont mind me doing it I hope? :O
    deoxys speed
    deoxys speed
    nah you're fine lol I was only in charge of it for like a day anyway
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    rip
    well thanks again for the support :)
    Cya around man n_n
    Hey! i got subbed in for ADV Cup Tournament, when do you want to play? my timezone is +2
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    I can do that! Cya then :)
    Animelogy
    Animelogy
    Hey, its 9pm my time and im waiting for you in the Ruins of Alph room.
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    oh I forgot all about it, take the win I guess, even though I rly wanted to play this Ive done this to you twice :/
    hi when do you want to play for the doubles seasonal? im gmt +2 free 5-11 pm during weekdays, wouldnt mind playig today
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    No Im only on sporadically durring week days due to being at school until 3pm, and thursday works well for me, Ill try to find you online on that day.
    Fran
    Fran
    uh maybe lets get a more specific time. due to timezone diffrence i can only play 3,4 pm your time or ealier if you cant fit that during weekdays we can try to do weekend
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    Ive literally said 3pm works so...

cya 3pm thursday I guess
    hey we're paired for the doubles multi-gen tour, i'm GMT -5 and prefer weekends. what works for you?
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    that works! cya then
    nadando
    hey i'll prolly be on around 7:40 just hanging out on PS so if you want to do our games a tad earlier that'd be fine by me, otherwise we can just stick to the scheduled time
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    Im on and ready literally whenever you are
    bro we need to play for ADV tour in pokemonperfect, we have until today, our b for not contacting
    hero
    hero
    in how many hours do you think you can play?
    hero
    hero
    regardless you should be able to find me on smogtours most of today, but we have to get this done haha
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    Im home! Lemme smoke a cig then we can play!
    Hey for the seasonal when do u wanna fight? Any time this week works for me as I am off school. Anytime that's not Friday from 6:30-10:30 PM PAC or Saturday 6:30-10:30 PM PAC works for me, and I'm free all day Sunday.
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    deal line is 11:59pm my time on monday so umh... I guess Ill have to make monday work. Can you do any time between 3pm-9pm est on monday?
    Dunga
    Dunga
    Ok yea I'm prolly gonna be on from 4-6 PAC as Uber Dunga on showdown, so we could battle then
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    cool will do! cya then :)
    Hey, we're matched for r2 dou kick-off tour. I'm GMT -8. Evenings or weekends (my time) are best for me -- what works well for you?
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    Yh I did but w/e

Umh tonight at 11ish my time work? Im feeling amped and I already know its going to be a long night so might as well haha
    GenOne
    GenOne
    Omg now I feel bad :'( Yes, 11 your time works great for me.
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    Don't feel bad, I was in a horrible mood and probs would have gotten in trouble anyways so its kinda a good thing n_n

And cya then!
    We're paired for r3 of the DUU swiss tour. I'm GMT -4 and can probably play most nights after like 7 PM. When can you play?
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    Take the win, idc about this tour lol
    duu swiss n1n1 tour when i think weekend works for me gmt-7
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    Ill see ou on at some point for sure so lets just battle when we see each other lol
    Mishimono
    Mishimono
    aight sounds cool
    Mishimono
    Mishimono
    so we gotta get that g3 done. free tonight and tomorrow evening after school
    Hello, we are battling against each other in the seasonal. We can play around sunday afternoon or monday morning. we can also play at the nighttime on friday and saturday. Im EST, so let me know when youre available.
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    I mean I responded literally a minute after you posted on my wall so we could have done it right then. I dont see how it is "unfair". I have set times at which life allows me to play mons, sorry for not being available 24/7(?).
    Kyle Ayala
    Kyle Ayala
    the thing is you waited for me to ask you for availability, when your availability was smack in the middle of the time i was posting. the thing is, i cant plan something as last minute as that. so as i said, request for an extension so we can play tuesday around 7 pm
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    will do
    Alright. Finally free to get our match done, terribly sorry about the delay.

I'll be available all evenings after 10pm EST until 2am on weekdays and 3am on weekends. I'm flexible around those limits, specifically the former. I won't make promises, but if my schedule is clear during the week, I can fight as early as 6pm EST.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…