Zarel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• if you are truly the owner of showdown. then please review my appeals and explain why global rule #5 is not broken towards the user
    Zarel
    Zarel
    The basic idea is because we trust moderators to be fair, more than we trust users not to try to cheat the system. Right now you seem pretty belligerent right now so it seems like the rule is working properly...
    smogon :)
    [please excuse our look during redesign!]
    Its saying this for pretty long, when is this redesign actually coming?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    idk, not my job, ask someone else?
    Hello Zarel, whenever you are able can you reset my PS Password for the account ZacharyJP. Thank You
    I know that you are extremely busy, but I am wondering if you are going to reboot Gen Next OU for Gen 7. I know that I'm one of the few who still plays it or is interested in it. It's a lot of fun and Dojo had a tour of it, which made me happy. Thanks Zarel.
    Hi Zarel, did you by any chance watch the English version of the movie Destiny Deoxys? If you did, then can you please watch this 3 minute VIDEO I made related to the movie? I made a MUSIC VIDEO on the Destiny Deoxys song with Bree Sharp in it. Here's the link to the video: youtu.be/fZpOOQUo5eI?a
    [22:14] #Zarel: damn it
    [22:14] #Zarel: don't learn batch
    [22:14] #Zarel: do it in Node
    [22:14] #Zarel: like a man

did u just assume its gender.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Morf's gender? Yeah, I guess.
    dhelmise
    dhelmise
    Oh I was referring to the project but morf works too
    say you and chaos meet irl and both die in a car crash (which I hope happens to users tiksi and mocha mint). Who will lead PS/Smogon?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Um, I guess Slayer95 would lead PS. I'm not sure who would lead Smogon.
    say you die tomorrow (which I hope happens to user tiksi). Who will lead PS?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    idk, probably chaos temporarily
    Hey, just so you know for the pr thread, BS doesn't have a 30 minute timer anymore. It's a system called "Your Time" in which it counts down 10 minutes per match of your choosing moves; it does not count any animations. So if you're going for on cart accuracy for that, that would be what you can implement.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Oh, that's new.
    zarel , Is there any way to activate hyper voice in VGC 2017 for sylveon pls answer
    Le Val
    Le Val
    no. hyper voice is only teachable to sylveon through shard tutors.
    hi, are you able to reset the smogtours gen 3 ou ladder? (currently 26 battles have been played on it). ADV week in RoA ladder tournament starts 3pm EST Thursday (as does every week) and the previous two weeks: GSC and RBY ladders were empty fortunately, so players didn't need to use tags. Would be great if we could have an empty ladder again.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    You don't appear to be a Smogtours admin. Could you get someone who is to make the request?
    Hi, I'm saso and I need you to help me.
    About 3 years ago I registered with two accounts, 1 of which is Saso and the other Sas0, the thing is that I do not know what password I put to these accounts because I stopped playing a long time ago and now I have decided to go back
    Could you help me get these accounts back? You would do me a great favor.
    Hey Zarel, I forgot to set a password for my team submission for the VGC Smogon Tour, and I want to confirm what team I submitted. I contacted Rajan and he said he'd contact you, my match is in 7 hours.
    I forgot that I'd move towns between the submission and Round 1 :(
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I told blarajan.
    yo, just a little problem with the baton pass clause in regards to z-moves, i had a normalium-z umbreon with yawn and mean look, z-yawn boosts speed while z-mean look boosts spdef, and i wasn't able to use the team due to bp clause, despite being unable to baton pass speed+another stat as the z-move can only be used once
    ssjjynx
    ssjjynx
    was this intentional or..?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    This isn't intentional, but is this a high-priority thing to fix? It may be best to ask a different programmer to fix this, I have kind of a backlog of things I need to work on, sorry. :(
    ssjjynx
    ssjjynx
    ok cool, wasn't fussed just curious haha, thanks
    Hi Zarel! Is there a way to also include a link to detailed mechanics around certain statuses in the web client? I'm still figuring out SuMo mechanics and think having something like /data paralysis or /dt paralyze would be useful if it had information or gave a link to a page that detailed mechanics for that page.
    Lionyx
    Lionyx
    Andy Snype
    I'm not sure what you're indicating already exists. I am asking for functionality that lets me look up a move by generation. If I want to look up Blizzard in RBY, I'd like to see its RBY accuracy (90%) and not its current accuracy (70%). Similar idea for T-Wave. If it's a generation prior to generation 7, I'd like to see it with 100% paralysis or at its 90% accuracy if I'm specifying for SuMo. The screenshot you provided only states which generation the move/mon was originally released. I'm not asking for /dt as that only provides the current generation version of those moves/mons, I'm asking for a feature with /dt <move>, <generation> so that I can be prepared in knowing what those moves do in the generations I'm interested in.
    Lionyx
    Lionyx
    im a disproportionate old gen sprite, im big and I confuse every1 with my hp bar. repost this on 10 other user wall or you'll get focus punched by a disproportionate tyranitar
    Although not really associated with me, when do you think the PS Rank tab will be available? It's been on hold for quite a while.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Probably never. The programmer who was going to do it has mostly quit.
    Spore Values
    Spore Values
    Would it be possible for someone else to finish the job in the quitter's stead?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Maybe? I wouldn't be involved in that, though.
    What's the current Confusion chance implemented in Gen 7?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I don't know, there's some disagreement about whether it's 33% or 50%. I think we're currently leaving it at 50% until we get some more solid information.
    Hi Zarel, is avaible a link to the first ever showdown batte? If not, can do you give me the first actually avaible battle link?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I don't know; that's not particularly easy to find and I don't have time right now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…