Feliburn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid.
    lax
    lax
    Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    Did you know Obama has been pouring steroids into our monster energy so we can get super manly? I vaped 30 grams of dank water vapor last night and took a hit of my monster and suddenly, my dick swelled up like a shotgun and started firing caps like fucking cork bottles, i was lifting so many weights my body physically sunk into the ground and I fell straight into china. I met this guru who taught me how to do Kung fu and because we were so high on monster and vapes, we got it done in 60 seconds. My American Eagle tattoo flew off my back and fucking dropped bombs over ISIS and then we skateboarded some dank half pipes.
    lax
    lax
    L
    Ok, I knew a while ago I said I wanted to talk to you. Well life happened. But now we should be able to talk DM me whenever
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    hey lol, my pc is kinda dead atm so I've been super innactive, but feel free to talk whenever dude
    MunnAy
    MunnAy
    Lol, go drop 9k on a pc haha, really, I was wondering about your guys thoughts about an unban. I'm sure you saw this coming. its been like two years now. thats insane how fast they went by
    MunnAy
    MunnAy
    So your thoughts?
    get new comp pls. i need my feli back for testing and fun.
    MunnAy
    MunnAy
    u could literally make a pastebin make paste expiration never and import it by restoring teams by going to the link on ur new pc copying teams then pasting
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    except the pc is legit dead and I had no way of knowing that so I never bothered to back up my teams and I can't do one
    MunnAy
    MunnAy
    oh the pc is ripped, u could look into getting the harddrive out
    My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, "If you ever want to see your grandson graduate, you have to stop immediately". Tears welled up in his eyes when he realised what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. 3 years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me.
    Jin Of The Gale
    Jin Of The Gale
    My mother said to me, "Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through". I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your avatar gave me cancer anyway.
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    same
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…