AwesomePlatypus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey. We're paired for round 3 of the VGC tournament. I'm available most of the day tomorrow as well as Thursday afternoon. The weekend may be tricky since I have a lot going on but I might be able to find a time. I am in EDT (UTC-5).
    AwesomePlatypus
    AwesomePlatypus
    Sorry man, I'm super sick so I slept through the scheduled time. I can battle now if you're able to.
    AwesomePlatypus
    AwesomePlatypus
    Hey, I'm sorry to have missed our scheduled time. I'm giving you the activity win.
    QueejiboVGC
    QueejiboVGC
    Sorry about that. I had to leave a few minutes before you posted that. Good luck in the rest of the tournament.
    I'm sorry, I missed the date, can we battle tomorrow at the same time? I'm giving my word that I'll appear.
    AwesomePlatypus
    AwesomePlatypus
    Today at 1:00 PM UTC+0 (11:00 AM for you) should be fine.
    I'm available to battle everyday from 1:00PM to a max of 3:00AM in UTC+0 (something between 11:00AM to 1:00AM in Brazil). It seems that will be better for us to battle on Saturday or Sunday, when our timezones will not be so extreme.
    AwesomePlatypus
    AwesomePlatypus
    Saturday around 1 PM to 2 PM UTC+0 should be fine, if for some reason, it isn't, I'll message you as soon as possible with a new time that would work for the both of us.
    Tangela
    Tangela
    We can battle now if you are available. If not, then Saturday/Saunday. :)
    AwesomePlatypus
    AwesomePlatypus
    Hey, I'll be on Showdown in 30 mins (current time is 1:28 PM UTC+1). My username on Showdown is PlatypusVGC.
    Hi, my timezone is UTC-2 (Brazil - Sao Paulo) and currently I'm available to battle in a varied time range, however your proposals aren't good for me. Between 9:30 AM to 10 AM at UCT+0, here in Brazil will be 7:00 AM ~ 8 AM (and 9 ~ 10PM in New Zealand, if I'm not wrong), which is too early in the morning for me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…