Ezrael
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you want to play for snake? I'm GMT-5, have an exam Thursday and I'm out of town friday-sunday so Thursday night would be optimal for me but I can be flexible
    I'm GMT +8 , 12-14 hours ahead of NA ( Philippines ) , listed times are based on my time so just reduce by 12 hours ( e.g. 12pm Jan 18 for me is 12am Jan 18 for you ) I can play Fridays , Saturdays or Sundays any time of the day just tell beforehand, Wednesdays 5pm to 3am my time and Thursdays 8pm to 1am , . Can play on cartridge or PS . But I cant play til Wednesday my time since Im in Australia for the internats .
    hey ezrael, when do you want to play for the vgc tour? im gmt-5 and can play most weekday evenings and weekends anytime
    Ezrael
    Ezrael
    Sounds good
    Ezrael
    Ezrael
    I might have to be later, I think i might have plans. I'll let you know as that day progresses?
    n10siT
    n10siT
    sure thing, just let me know. i should be around all day that day
    hey vgc tour, I'm gmt -5 and available weekday afternoons. what about u?
    blarajan
    blarajan
    try to play an hour earlier so we can get a double header regarding streaming

we're streaming this set and another one almost right before. remain in contact with me before the set starts
    Croven
    Croven
    I'm fine with playing an hr earlier, ezrael?
    Ezrael
    Ezrael
    yup
    Hi
    I'm your R1 opponent for the VGC $$$ Tour; when are you available to do the Bo3? I can play all today, all Sunday, and all Monday as long as I know what time to put aside for the battles. I am EST -4 and it is 2:45 as a reference.
    Ezrael
    Ezrael
    I'm sorry man, I was at dallas. I'd be down to play tomorrow, until 5 pm EST, and I'd be down to play from 10 - 1 EST on thursday.
    SingleThunder
    SingleThunder
    I have practice until 5 pm EST :/ I can play any day Tuesday-Friday after 5 pm though :L
    Sorry
    jon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…