Pohjis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi! we have to play some SM OU for WLT
    im gmt-5, would prefer daytime for the next little while
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    If you see me on smogtours around 1-6pm your time between Friday or Saturday, just hit me up there. I will be on smogtours after 3pm your time today if you want to battle today.
    Cleansweep can u play tmrw 3pm my time (10 pm urs)?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I won't promise anything but I will try to be then available.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Post here when you are ready to play. :)
    paired for boom cup -5 got no school this week
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I will suggest a specific time later today. :)
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    How does 2pm your time on Friday sound?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Possibly earlier but I won't guarantee anything due to having a busy week.
    Hey, we're paired for RBY OU Global Championship, GMT+1 when are you available ?
    Hi! We gotta play for RBY OU Global Championship. I'm GMT+1 and available on evenings. At those times I'm usually pretty easy to find in the room "Ruins of Alph" on PS main. Try to find me there please
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I will try to catch you today around 7-8pm your time.
    Lusch
    Lusch
    Thanks for the heads up, but you can save it today. I'll be gone tonight so you won't be able to catch me. Tomorrow after 10 pm my time should work though
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Sure thing boss.
    why do we always get paired for tours D: we're playing for terrorist cup just hmu when you're ready to play
    Hi, we're opponents for the terrorist cup, when are you available? I'm western europe time (gmt+1 iirc) :)
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Hi! If you see me tomorrow on smogtours, hit me up whenever you see me there. Otherwise I am suggesting Friday 7pm your time. How does that sound?
    Mounts
    Mounts
    that sounds nice, i'll be there :) if i can't make it for any reason i'll let you know :)
    Got you for r3 off dpp tour. When do you wanna play?
    GMT+11 btw
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Can you play on your mornings or do you prefer to play on your evenings? My suggestion is 1am on Wednesday your time (4pm on Tuesday my time) or 10am on Thursday your time (1am my time on Thursday). My timezone is GMT+2.
    199 Lives
    We can play now if you want. Otherwise I can do 10 am my time any other day during the week except Thursday
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Hit me up on smogtours or main and we can play now. :)
    When do you want to play for the RBY championship? I'm GMT +1 and I'm mostly free on the weekend and weekdays morning
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    How does 9pm your time tomorrow sound? You see me quite often in the Ubers room so it shouldn't be hard to get this done.
    xJoelituh
    I'll try to be at that time, or if I see you around, I'll hit you to play ;)
    were paired for rby global championship. Im gmt-5 and can do most times tuesdays-fridays after 3pm my time and as long as its not too awful late(say 11ish). So can you do anything within those ranges?
    hey when do you want to play for dou winter seasonals, im gmt -6 and prefer weekends.
    nadando
    hey dude, i'm super sorry but something's come up. is there any way you can play sometime on monday or tuesday (preferably tuesday). somewhere between 7 and 9 PM (my time) would be ideal.
    nadando
    i'm available for the rest of today if we can manage to work something out
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I contacted you on showdown.
    allahu akbar we're opponents for the terrorist cup when are you available? I'm GMT-5.
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    I can play now! I'll have to make a team real quick. Is this best of 3 or bo1?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    It is bo1. I will be on smogtours waiting for you. :)
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    Ok cool! Heading on! :D
    Yo, when can you play for wlt bw? I'm gmt+1 and prefer to play in the evenings!
    Hey, we have to play for the dpp tournament, when are you free? I'm GMT +5:30 and would prefer doing this over the weekend sometime.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Hi there! You suggest to play this weekend so my suggestion is 10.30pm your time on Saturday. That is my time 7pm. How does that sound?
    Lord Ninjax
    I am gmt -5. I can play after 6 on weekdays or any time on weekends. when do you want to play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    If you want to play today 6pm your time, hit me up on smogtours at that time. Otherwise I am suggesting this Satuday 5pm your time.
    Jason Genova
    Jason Genova
    ok im on!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…