Zukushiku
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• brooo we got mpl farm league im est and available most days, but weekends are highly preferred 2-8pm
    Zukushiku
    Zukushiku
    hey, I'll be free most of the week too so I should be able to catch you online
    madman404
    are you free during the weekend? AP exam week this week and I'd like to get that all outta the way first
    Zukushiku
    Zukushiku
    oh yeah, that works for me.
    Hey, we're paired for partner monothreat. I'm gmt -5 (est), so hopefully these shouldn't be too different. I can play from 3:30-9:00 pm every day, with a bit of stretch on both sides and more difficulty around 5. I can lay on the weekend from 7 am-9 pm , with a few small holes and once more a bit of stretch forward and back. I also have a few more small blocks as well if none of these work.
    Zukushiku
    Zukushiku
    what about tomorrow around 8pm your time? Actually any day at that time works for me.
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    Yes, today at 8 would work. I'll see you then.
    Hey, we're playing for the partner tour. I'm est, which is two hours behind you. When do you want to play the normal monothreat? I'm mostly available after around 8'oclock my time (10 pm yours). Pm me any time that works!
    Zukushiku
    Zukushiku
    does tomorrow at 8 o'clock (your time) sound good? if that doesn't work I'm free most days at 10pm my time except friday and saturday.
    Hys
    Hys
    That works for me! unless I have tons of hw, in which case i'll let you know.
    Hys
    Hys
    Hey, I totally forgot I have a concert tonight! We can either schedule for around 11 my time, or tomorrow works the best. Just message me on Azure or prime if I get on, Username is xHys.
    We play for mono seasonals, when and where are you usually on? Im est and can play late evenings and weekends
    Zap
    Zap
    I'm usually on when I get time, so I don't really have a set time to come on. However I'll be on the lookout for you in the mono room on main, same alt as your name I assume?
    Zap
    Zap
    hey im on rn for a bit, u here?
    Zukushiku
    Zukushiku
    Sorry I had things to do but I'm online right now if you can play.
    sup dawg, when do you wanna do monotype spring seasonals games
    Zukushiku
    Zukushiku
    I'll be free on monday and tuesday from 7 PM my time ; I'm GMT-3.
    If that doesn't work, I can play on this weekend also.
    Thimo
    Thimo
    either is fine ill catch you then :)
    when are you around for mono ban happy?
    Zukushiku
    Zukushiku
    I'm GMT-3, I can play at 6pm to 11pm. We can play now if you want.
    Mono open when? Gmt+2
    Zukushiku
    Zukushiku
    I'm Gmt -3 so we have 5 hours of difference , I'll be free tomorrow. If you can't make it then we could play either saturday or sunday. I can play at 10 - 12 pm your time if that's ok.
    DEG
    DEG
    Saturday, got new year eve tomorrow.
    Zukushiku
    Zukushiku
    I meant today not tomorrow lool mb.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…