Anty
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• In wake of SM PU Alpha coming out, might I suggest banlist (I call it "Badlist") for the E-Rank mons? From where I stand, all they do is take up space, and Smogon is doing well with the current five-tier set-up, so letting PU not be overstuffed would be wise.
    Anty
    Anty
    last gen there was an unofficial OM tier below PU called ZU, and im sure there will be this yr
    Rain Spectre
    Smogon's got two solutions to the power creep. Either ban more stuff, or dig deeper with tiers. I don't know which is worse.
    yo we're playing for PSPL this week, any time these days after 2 PST works for me, just lmk
    Anty
    Anty
    sry for not responding yet, but can u play today at like 3pm PST?
    Grumpig
    Grumpig
    today? sure, will update if anything happens
    Grumpig
    Grumpig
    hey it's 3:30, where you at?
    how's life anty
    Anty
    Anty
    good though about to be swarmed by exams though. hbu?
    brightobject
    brightobject
    summer's here! i have to get a job so im not poor forever. this midterms or someth? idk college schedules in uk lol
    Yo we play for MPL. I'm EST and I'm able to play the 30th, June 2, and 4 after 3:00. Let me know when you're able to battle.
    Anty
    Anty
    5pm EST on the 4th?
    dawnmidst
    dawnmidst
    Sound perfect, looking forward to it
    dawnmidst
    dawnmidst
    Hey, a surprise change of events made it so I couldn't play that time. Would you be willing to play a bit later from then or even tomorrow?
    when do you want to play for mpl™. gmt+1
    Anty
    Anty
    same timezone. Got exams during week so weekend is best, should be free all but saturday night
    Anty
    Anty
    actually i can do saturday night but cant do monday
    ceraa
    ok saturday is fine
    Ah what's up man. Rip pu tour I'm -4 (edt). Lmk when works for you
    Anty
    Anty
    felony oo, whats up my man?
    Felony
    Felony
    anty oo, nothing much man just living life. College and gym haha, how you been?
    When play for circle jerk? gmt-7 would prefer sometime weekend afternoon
    Anty
    Anty
    im gmt+1, i should be able to do today /tomorrow like 2pm/3pm your time if thats ok
    Sorry about that. As soon as I hit accept, my computer crashed. When I got tricked, you were gone. Can we still play at prearranged time tonight?
    Aaronboyer
    Aaronboyer
    Not tricked, back on. I hate my stupid autocorrecting Kindle Fire
    Anty
    Anty
    ye sure lol
    hey 1 vs 1 pu when
    Anty
    Anty
    gmt+0, usually active on weekday evenings but freer weekends. U can also just tag me on PU discord if you see me on (prefer not to play today)
    If youre from Italy that means we are the same timezone (blessed) i dont think ill be able to play this weekend, but next for sure
    Anty
    Anty
    that was 2am my time. I can probably play tonight just at a reasonable time (pre midnight for me)
    Laurens
    Laurens
    okay im online now will be for a few hours schedule for 20:00 (gmt +0) pls
    Anty
    Anty
    whats your PS name? im on in the ru room
    Are Gen 7 NFE allowed in the Speculation Tour? EX. Type-Null
    Aaronboyer
    Aaronboyer
    Also, what about NFE and LC Pokemon that were RU/NU last gen. EX. Sneasel, Scyther, Togetic
    Anty
    Anty
    o sry i thought i mentioned it. All gen7 NFE mons are legal, but only gen 6 PU ones are
    Aaronboyer
    Aaronboyer
    Thanks
    can you make machoke legal for speculative tour considering confusion nerf
    Anty
    Anty
    confusion isnt nerfed till it stops existing
    EnemyJurist
    EnemyJurist
    i would be the first person to agree but 1/3 is a lot smaller than 1/2
    EnemyJurist
    EnemyJurist
    also, ban bibarel
    +4 attack with one swords dance and good dual stab+aqua jet and quick attack
    how is tsareena legal in pu speculative tour when its uu by usage smh
    Anty
    Anty
    trevenant was ou for a while last gen
    aVocado
    aVocado
    And then it was uu for the rest of the gen.. if a pokemon is uu it wont be pu for a looooong time if ever tbh
    Anty
    Anty
    the meta isnt gonna look much like the speculation one. tsareena is a non-broken rapid spinner - will make the tour funner
  • Loading…
  • Loading…