sebixxl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, I am your opponent for R6 of the Smog VGC Tour. I am available Wednesday and Thursday from 12PM - 3PM EDT and 11PM - 2AM EDT, and on Saturday from 9PM- 2AM EDT
    sebixxl
    sebixxl
    hey sorry for the late response. been busy all week.
    i got time from now on for the next two hours. any chance we can do this?
    Nucleose
    Nucleose
    Sorry, like I mentioned I was only available during those times. I might have been able to free up time with some notice but I can't do that "battle now?" thing
    sebixxl
    sebixxl
    Ya no problem - take the win, i am too busy atm..
    Hey im playing against you for the 2nd round of the GS UU. I'm GMT -6.
    Maskun
    Maskun
    sure man what's a reasonable time for u?
    sebixxl
    sebixxl
    now? :D
    cool to meet you rn and timezones make it hard do scedule.
    wanna do it right now?
    Maskun
    Maskun
    sure man
    i'll do it rn
    smogtours rn :)
    we are opponents for wcop! I am gmt -5 and i am free most days since this is my break. What times are you available though?
    Congrats on being able to narrate those matches! Big deal, imo
    sebixxl
    sebixxl
    Thanks buddy :-)
    Hope no irony is in play :-D
    Cased
    I'm serious D:
    Hello. I am your opponent for the second week of the Smogon Doubles Winter Seasonal.

My timezone is PST (-8:00); available from 7:00AM to 10:00PM. When are you available to play?
    Hi, we're paired for week 7. I'll be available to play on friday and weekend from 6 pm to 7 pm and from 9 pm to 11 pm, what about you?
    when fite 0$T im gmt -5 free all days of the week after 5 PM except friday
    sebixxl
    sebixxl
    hey there, i am gmt +1, but i got to work this week at your times...
    what about next week?
    Emvee
    Emvee
    next week at my times also work as well bro
    Hey brother, we fight for SPL!!!! :]

Been wanting to fight you again for a long time ever since are first "encounter" in IMP. I'm GMT -5 so it's 10:41PM where I am right now. I am available on Friday and Weekends, those are preferred due to College. Can't wait to fight you brother, make my debut something to be proud of.
    Sup, we are paired for the RBY Tournament. I'm GMT+1 and I'll be able to play during the weekend, tell me when can you fight and I'll try to play when you say.
    Anyways, I would like to suggest Friday 16:00 GMT+1 / Friday 20:00 GMT+1 / Sunday during the whole day.
    im gmt -8. best days for me are friday saturday sunday afternoons
    sebixxl
    sebixxl
    hey sinclair, i am gmt+1, so i am nine hours ahead.
    what about friday? like 2 pm your time?
    Sinclair
    Sinclair
    sounds good, ill let you know ahead of time if plans change
    sebixxl
    sebixxl
    ya, we´d still have saturday and sunday if friday does not work.
    we play for olt, i would appreciate it if u played me tomorrow or wednessay cuz i leave for vacation after, pretty much any time those 2 days
    sebixxl
    sebixxl
    hy boy. uff that is hard. how long are you going to be away?
    maybe we get an extension, since i gotta work tomorrow with christmas party afterwards, an wednesday is christmas in germany lol.
    Hey :]. We're paired for round six of the OLT. My timezone is GMT + 11. We have a long time before the deadline, but it'd be good to choose between XY OU and ORAS OU now. I'd prefer XY.
    sebixxl
    sebixxl
    Hey, i guess in 2-3 hours from now, ok?
    Tom Bus
    Tom Bus
    Should be ok
    Tom Bus
    Tom Bus
    I thought we were playing now, but I suppose we'll play on Monday, or over the weekend if your work schedule allows :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…