Lasen
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• ultra beasts -4 my afternoons/your evenings/nights would probably work best, easier to find me on discord as Will#6786
    hey, when play for UGTT? (we're paired in dpp ubers). I'm GMT-4 and able to play tomorrow over 1:30 PM
    Lasen
    Lasen
    You got any time that doesn't work for you? GMT+3 and can do anything after 9pm all the way until 4am.
    Lazuli
    Lazuli
    hmm i don't think, I'm able all days over 1:30 this week
    idk why you wanna pm schedule but I could play on thursday already if thats possible. How about 8 pm gmt +3?
    Lasen
    Lasen
    Power of habit of PMing for everything but time is perfect.
    Hack
    Hack
    Yo if you are on ill be able to play in like 20 mins
    Hack
    Hack
    Otherwise ill obv wait but it would be nice to just get it overwith
    Ghosting tour, when can you guys afford to play? Gimme a time so my team can decide on one as well
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    can you guys play on main? Stours is apparently fucked rn where ppl lag a lot for no reason. We're on WishKillerLovers
    Lasen
    Lasen
    we'll be on main in a few minutes, audacity is fucking up
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    sure
    challenge us when u guys are ready
    what up bro, the NU open deadline is on the 31st and we have decided to play last week. if you're available at like any time please hit me up on PS, name is: keeping it icy.
    RU Open, GMT -4 here, let's play on a Sunday.
    Lasen
    Lasen
    GMT+3, send message between 8am-1am on Sunday and I will be on. Specific times appreciated.
    hi when do you wanna play for ru kickoff tour r3? gmt +8, lmk your availability and we should be able to schedule a time.
    Lasen
    Lasen
    meant to type am, my b LOL
    gorex
    gorex
    ok im thinking like either 3pm yours (8pm mine) friday, or 10am yours (3pm mine) onwards on saturday, which suits you better? what name do you go by on ps? id prefer main server btw, just to let you know
    Lasen
    Lasen
    I am always either on TGLU or TrueGodsLeftUs, I'd rather we play on Friday. See you on main.
    hi when do u wanna play for r2 of the ru kickoff tour?
    gmt+1 and flexible with my schedule rn, just hmu with a reasonable time and i should be able to make it.
    Lasen
    Lasen
    Today and tomorrow is a no-go for me, free the rest of the week, GMT+3 have class/work until 5pm (my time) but I am free until well past midnight afterwards so it should be easy to arrange. I'll be on as TGLU or TrueGodsLeftUs whenever I am free so you can find me.
    If you want a specific time just tell me.
    esche
    esche
    hi are u free rn?
    Lasen
    Lasen
    I am on smogtours as TGLU
    ru kickoff gmt +1 when?
    Lasen
    Lasen
    Wednesday or Friday work best, Saturday as well if we can't schedule. GMT+3 I suppose, if you see me online just send me a PM, will be free throughout most of the days and thus online.
    Name will probably be my forum name or TGLU.
    zolaski
    zolaski
    im usually online from 5pm to 10pm (gmt+1) on miyoka/dreamstep, pm me to play, otherwise, i can play everyday before 10pm until wednesday so id rather play tmrw at 9pm my time
    Lasen
    Lasen
    Will see you then.
    When do you wanna play for the sumo tour? I'm GMT available throughout the week if i know in advance, let me know what works for you
    Lasen
    Lasen
    I was on vacation and my team didn't tell me we were playing, extension? I can play tonight as well.
    hey, we are paired for the sun/moon welcome mono tour. i am gmt -5 and am available whenever other than thursday night
    Lasen
    Lasen
    Hi, I'm GMT+3 and currently working/studying. Would some time in the weekend work for you? Time really doesn't matter, just make it reasonable.
    Jyph
    Jyph
    saturday would probably be best for me
    Hi, we're paired for the cross evolution tourney. When do you want to play?
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    I'm GMT -4, so hopefully these shouldn't be too different.
    I can play from 3:30-9:00 pm every day (4:30-10:00 w/o daylight savings), with a bit of stretch on both sides and more difficulty around 5. I can lay on the weekend from 7 am-9 pm (8-10 w/o daylight savings), with a few small holes and once more a bit of stretch forward and back. I have a few more small blocks as well if none of these work.
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    Please respond to this, I'd rather not take the win.
    when play for BW Nu im gmt-5
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    so do u still want to play or not im p free this friday after ~9pm or after sunday 1pm and im on NU room under same name
  • Loading…
  • Loading…