Hulavuta
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• have you ever tried not being trash ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Hey, just wanted to say that my post in BSS VR wasn't meant to be rude. I can imagine that it is a lot of work to do these but there are as you said not soo much people posting and because of that it is obvious that the VR can't be that up to date. Just wanted to make it clear so that you are not mad at me or sth like that :)
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    No problem my dude, mine wasn't intended to be rude either though I was afraid it might come across that way. Actually, I was using your post as a support for my argument, that's why I quoted it and started with "yeah". Maybe I should have said "yeah, so" instead haha.
    4lexander3
    4lexander3
    Ah, okay. I wasn't exactly sure how you meant it and so I wanted to be "safe" :)
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    no worries
    Hello, Prince Paul's the name. You know, the DJ for Stetsasonic and the producer of this particular group? And now off of that and on to the soul. De la, that is. If you take three glasses of water, and put food coloring in them, you have many different colors, but it's still the same old water.

Make the connection?

And now, back to our video.
    there are good and bad things about the ramis spiderman trilogy
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I think Spider-Man works ok in the MCU. I didn't think he would work at all at first but they kinda worked it in by making him a lesser hero since he's new.

Also Gwen like took over the movie lol like so much of it was devoted to their relationship and it was so melancholic and tonally jarring compared to the literal cartoon character that is Electro. Also they wanted to make her a Strong Female Character™ so they kept making her choose to go into danger even though she's not a superhero. So in a sense she became Spider-Man's sidekick which is fucking stupid. Like of course she's going to die. She's pretty dumb for how smart she is.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    I was surprised how quickly they killed her off, just so that they could have the fanboy thing where the goblin kills her....or does he?? thing. Goblin in ASM2 is stupid. But I never saw ASM2
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    lol yeah it wasn't even the same Goblin either.

also yeah it was dumb and served no purpose except to make Peter sad. the whole point of her death was to teach Peter to be more responsible and that even his loved ones can die. But he knew that the whole time in ASM he even kept telling her to leave...lul. well at least it created some good drama for him to overcome that we'll never seen since the series was rebooted
    Hello, sorry about that, I'm new to the forums. When I clicked on the thing, it said it was for Monotype. My intention is not to break the rules, so I won't post anything like that again. I will ask you, though, would you happen to be interested in joining the league I mentioned?
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    How do you mean by the thing? What thing did you click?

And I am personally not interested, sorry. I don't really know if there is a place on Smogon for leagues
    jikuaraiguma
    At the top, where the title for the post can be written, there's a scrolldown menu for tags, the one I clicked on had the word Monotype in small print above it.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    That's strange, it said "Project" when I looked at it. We don't have a Monotype tag.

Anyway you're not really in trouble or anything
    do you have the link to the wii u social love story/tragedy youtube video
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    well nobody ever saw who they really were so nobody would know
    Mymble
    Mymble
    still, just knowing everybody had seen you at your most vulnerable and cringey would hurt
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Yeah I agree. But at least you can hide it a bit
    Could a lightsaber cut through wolverine's adamantium claws? (9 minute video)
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    it's not comedy though
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    yeah but he shoves in stupid jokes
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    yeah that's true tbh. a lot of YouTubers try to do that which is very painful and forced. But I'm used to it becausae I watch Game Theory LOL. and that spin-off, Film Theory with its super cringeworthy side series, that stupid reverse cinemasins ripoff thing
    somebody showed me the atomic breath scene from Shin Gozdilla, man that's some cool cgi
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I haven't seen it yet. Maybe I will one day.
    ☆*・゜゚・*HULA WAVE!!*・゜゚・*☆KEEP THE HULA GOING ☆*・゜゚・*LETS GO HULA !*・゜゚・*☆ \(^^)/
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    post this on other people's pages, not just mine
    When I was younger I read a book, like it was pretty short but I think it was a series, about godzilla. Some kid developed some mental link with one of the monsters??? And they were going around trying to stop some alien invasion?? (I think it was king ghidoran triple head guy that was the bad guy). At least I think this was a godzilla young adult novel????? Do you know about this??
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    lol yeah I know Tim and Eric. and I love the renai circulation memes

You know Tim was in Fant4stic as Reed's stepdad, remember? I told you that when we watched it
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Yeah of course I remember he was in ft4, I just didn't know "who" he was beyond an adult swim actor. Didn't know he worked with this other guy a lot
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    yeah they have their own show called Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Yeah-, I like it a lot, tbh
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    that's weird it seems like the kind of thing you would hate
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    I actually love it a lot, collecting things is fun and I have a perfect magikarp (which is like <<<<<<1% spawn) that I treasure so even though I only got into it recently (like only serious daily collecting with gen 2 update) I can still compete. Got a discord group for the college that showed me how people do stuff and they're kind of cool. They track rare spawns and everybody meets up to catch them, it's kind of fun even though most ppl on it are super nerds and freshmen. But I am counting down the days until galvantula gets released :))))
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…