Lord Ninjax
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mid gens tour; I'm gmt -4. I know it's short notice, but do you think we could play Friday sometime after 2 or 6 pm? Weekends are kinda tight for me but can do Sunday around 11 am if you need to
    roystopror
    roystopror
    Just let me know whenever you're online please
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    oh sorry I didn't see your response and I was just idling on ps main waiting for you
    roystopror
    roystopror
    I was there the whole time (7-7:30 + a little after) and never saw you...I don't think they're really in a rush for our game so I'm gonna give it another day, please try to be on before 5 pm today because I'm not gonna be here after 5:30, ty
    Hey man we play GSC, my time zone is EST and i can play in about an hour or we can schedule a time sometime this week that works for you
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Yeah that works, cya then
    iEvils
    iEvils
    Message me when you can battle, I’m playing overwatch but when you get on I’ll take a break to have our battles
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    hey sorry I missed you first time around, will be around most of today though if you're up to getting this done
    Hello ! When would you like to play for the rby global ? I am GMT+2.
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    -5, how's this weekend, your evening?
    Christos
    Christos
    I believe both Saturday and Sunday would be alright. I can even play now if you'd like to.
    rby tour, when do you wanna play? I'm gmt+1
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    -5, how about this thursday?
    mj
    mj
    I can only do wednesday between 2 and 5 pm my time
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Uh, ok then. I'll try and be on around 3ish your time
    rby championship. gmt +1 here available all of tmr, rest of today and otherwise most of my evenings. lmk when you got time
    when do u wanna play for nu open? im gmt-7
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Uh my activity is kinda sketchy until sunday cause I'm in the middle of a move, GMT +5:30 and I could try what translates to mornings your time I guess? Lmk what times you'd prefer
    watashi
    watashi
    can you do sometime this saturday? i can do anytime after like 10 am gmt-7
    watashi
    watashi
    im free for the next 4 hrs if u wanna play
    when are you down to fight for adv cup? GMT -4
    gorgie
    gorgie
    can you do 12:30/1am my time (2hrs 30mins to 3hrs after deadline)
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    I'll check to see if I can, are there any other times you could play? (Also saturday or sunday?)
    gorgie
    gorgie
    bro let's not make this more complicated than it needs to be. just answer my discord msgs and we'll take it from there
    when do you want to play for that latias/mence dpp tournament?
    undisputed
    undisputed
    I'm gmt -7. Wanna meet up around tour times on sat/sun?
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Uh mb but I was juggling a bunch of games around that time saturday and forgot to find you, could you do the saturday tour time tonight / tomorrow night by any chance?
    undisputed
    undisputed
    Yeah I won't be able to play next weekend. by tomorrow, do you mean like 6-7 hrs from this post?
    Hey man, looks like at long last we're paired again for a tournament. RoAPL to be specific. When do you wanna play? I don't really have time personally until Friday.
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Dude its been a while, last time was what...final week of PPL?

Anyways yeah I'd also be down to play over the weekend, and I can probably work with just about any time you give so feel free to chall whenever
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Also Discord is apparently the new medium of scheduling tour games
    Cowboy Dan
    Cowboy Dan
    Yeah I figured we'd do most of our scheduling over discord, just wanted to get a VM out there to help hosts out if necessary. I'll be in contact.
    Round 1 lax cup. gmt -5. When you wanna spar?
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Just barely, uh, can we do sometime this weekend (your morning, can swing your evening if necessary though)
    Plas
    Plas
    Yh. My evening is better for me
    Plas
    Plas
    We have to play man. Tonight 11-1 My time works. Just say a time that works
    Top Down DPP, I'm GMT - 5, available rest of today, all tomorrow, Tuesday/Thurdsay after 3PM (my time)
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    All tomorrow, hmm, can you do like 10 am Sunday? (Saying day so no time zone confusion etc)
    Doctor_DraX
    Doctor_DraX
    Yep, that works for me!
    Doctor_DraX
    Doctor_DraX
    I'm on smogtours and main (whichever you want) on Doctor_DraX.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…