marilli
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hi we are paired for the vgc tour, I'm GMT+1 i can play Wednesday 10th from 13:00-22:00, Thursday 11th 20:30-22:00, Friday 12th 17:00-22:00 and Saturday 13th 12:00-17:30. Are any of those times good with you?
    marilli
    marilli
    im gmt -4. Wednestay 21:00 sounds good.
    :3

we gotta fite for seasonals, weekends are the best for me, friday maybe. gmt -7
    marilli
    marilli
    are u getting on today? otherwise we can also do tmrw, but ill be lounging on ps
    sam-testings
    sam-testings
    im going to be dead for a couple of weeks cuz of ap testing, so you can take win. AP testing taking more out of me than I thought.
    marilli
    marilli
    k gl with tests!
    yo, GMT +3 here. When are you free?
    Mr.GX
    Mr.GX
    so, when can we play? fix a time?
    marilli
    marilli
    how about saturday 10pm your time if you're ok with weekend dates and the time i offered? would that work?
    Mr.GX
    Mr.GX
    10 pm my time? sure, that could work. See ya then ;)
    When do you want to play for SM DOU open? I am GMT and open up to the 7th at 7:00-9:00 PM always my time.
    Aki Kino
    marilli
    marilli
    im online from now if u wanna play early, ill wait until 7PM your time (which will be in 30 minutes) + a bit more to give some wiggleroom
    marilli
    marilli
    i believe it's 7PM in gmt +0. ill wait 30 more minutes. and if it is currently not 7PM in your region you have your timezone wrong so u better check twice!
    We play for duu tour this week. I should be fine on week days only (pst).
    marilli
    marilli
    uh mind giving me a range. I'm EST and my schedules are a bit off. I can try tonight at 10pm? ish (7pm for you) and i'm planning to be awake at 2am tomorrow night (11pm for you)

if these times dont work i'm probably gonna be able to get online like somewhere between 10am to 4pm tomorrow (if you give me a heads up on when + decide because i can't actually stay online for the whole time during that time period, but i should be able to sneak 15 minutes of playing time)
    Test Bot #
    Test Bot #
    I can try and squish some time on 7pm-ish (any weekdays). If you're online, I'll contact you.
    marilli
    marilli
    oh ok. ill probs be able to get on today or tomorrow, i was raging hard i forgot about this last night
    we're playing next rd and i work like a masochistic mofo so gonna get this going early. unless you're no longer gmt-5 anymore, everything's in your time

th 10:30pm-1am
    fr 10pm-1am
    sat 3pm-8pm
    can do sun if given enough notice

give me an exact time and i'll make it work
    marilli
    marilli
    yeah im gmt -5

can we do sat 3pm, probably works best?

Ill give you notice probably 24 + hours in advance if anything changes.
    Braverius
    Braverius
    Alright, sounds good to me
    ssnls. You said you can play sunday night thats good right? I'm gmt-7
    marilli
    marilli
    uh i think ill be able to stay on until 11pm or 10:30pm
    Mishimono
    Mishimono
    ok then we should easily be able to get this done
    marilli
    marilli
    hi ive been online from like 8 ish id like to not stay up too late. fyi ill probs be gone to bed if u are planning to come in at 11pm and play lol.
    i always think ur icon is the album art to houdini by the melvins
    marilli
    marilli
    its the first time i heard of them im not very well versed in music

but i listened to the album and they sound pretty cool :o
    astroboy
    astroboy
    my guy luck o the irish is really into that whole sludge metal scene, u should talk to him if u liked that :D
    Hey we're playing for dou open, any certain time you want to play? i'm gmt -5, can play mostly any day except friday or saturday this week. If you want to play monday that'd probably be best since I have the labor day off and absolutely no plans
    marilli
    marilli
    hi im gmt -4.

yeah today works, im probably going to be online 2-5pm and 8-11pm
    MajorBowman
    MajorBowman
    Alright cool, I'll catch you at one of those times
    hi we got matched up for the dou open, im gmt +2, how about we play sometime wednesday, about 8 pm?
    Fran
    Fran
    also jow i have 2 hours
    Fran
    Fran
    *now
    Fran
    Fran
    im sorry i bother you so much but on thursday im leaving on a trip with my new school so it be much more convenient for me if we could play earlier. obv if you really cant ill take my laptop with me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…