craing ;_;
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man, we are paired up for wcop. When can you play? My timezone is gmt-7
    Hey man, we are paired up for wcop. When can you play? My timezone is gmt+2
    Thorn
    yeah the time difference might become an issue. your afternoon seems indeed the best solution. if i were to choose a day it would be tuesday. lmk if u can find a time to play on that day
    craing ;_;
    craing ;_;
    would 11-12 your time work? I can try earlier but not sure I can guarantee
    Thorn
    yeah 11-12 is fine. see you then
    Yo, paired for wcop, gmt+2, i would like to play on friday if possible, I will be quite busy so i'm unsure when i will be available during weekend but we can aim for that if friday doesnt work for you, lemme know
    craing ;_;
    craing ;_;
    I should be good to play around that time see you then
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    Cool, the earlier the better for me, see you tomorrow then
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    Btw didnt expect it but my grand parents are taking me to the restaurant tonight, i should still come back at 10-11pm my time but still letting you know in case im a bit late
    hi. i'd like to play for wcop at 24/25 or last week if its fine for you, im +1
    craing ;_;
    craing ;_;
    I'm -7, so 9 hrs ahead during my afternoon is fine any day works.
    reiku
    reiku
    aight so, Sunday 3pm your time, 00 mine, its fine?
    craing ;_;
    craing ;_;
    sure though idm sooner If you are available then but sunday 3 pm sounds good for now
    Hello ben, I want to notify you that I will be gone the entire weekend and therefore I won't be able to play then, want to aim for next Tuesday?
    Posho
    Posho
    Actually, since I kind of want enough time to prepare, would you mind if we get an extension of 1 or 2 days? Otherwise, it's fine if we play during the dl
    when do you want to play for world cup ? I would prefer Friday or weekend, I am +3 gmt
    Sakis
    I would prefer sunday same hour if you are okay with it, if not i will try saturday but i dont know how possible is it
    craing ;_;
    craing ;_;
    ok sunday can work but no later cuz I play reiku then
    Sakis
    sure
    hey man, when u wanna play Stour? I would like play next weekend like saturday, sunday works too. I'm usually free after my 6 pm (gmt -4)
    We've been given an extension until this Tuesday to finish Candice's game versus you. Candice will probably be busy today so I will post his availability range for tomorrow within this VM in order to avoid last-minute scheduling conflicts.
    roystopror
    roystopror
    Availability Range for Candice (GMT +1 Times): 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. on the 25th of April.

If you have any other time preferences for finishing this battle, please leave them in this wall post or private message them to me for record.
    roystopror
    roystopror
    Please be aware that our team would prefer you to leave some of your availability times within this VM today. Otherwise, you leave us with the assumption that you are okay with meeting Candice within his availability range and he will only be held to staying online for that time period.
    Hey ! I'm contacting you for the circlejerk tour. I'll be your opponent and I'm free this weekend if you wanna play (preferably sunday for me) I'm GMT +2. Let me know what you prefer :)
    Saw you have problems Building around vincune it legit really awkward to build around! I had bulu,hippo,toxs,nihilego,cune,and Zor than mega medi was released;-; anyways also wanna say love your teams and very spicy team names lmao
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…