TLTK
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We are paired for lc swiss, i'm gmt+2, when do you want to play?
    TLTK
    TLTK
    sorry man, my team in LPL was playing finals so I went and support them, and I totally forgot this game
    can we re schedule for tomorrow or Saturday, same hour?
    sugar ovens
    sugar ovens
    I can play today at the same time.
    TLTK
    TLTK
    I'll be online in like 20 min
    hi we play for lc first blood, when do u want to play?
    Sahki
    Sahki
    take the w
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Sahki, sorry bro, that day you wrote me quite early (above 3 pm my time), then I waited for you from 5-7 pm
    We can play whenever you want this week, I'm always at Hispano room (I'm Hadar btw), PM me on Discord and I'll try to ne available for playing (TLTK#5764)
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Oh :(
    adv, can play a lot on thurs/fri, does evening gmt-4 work?
    TLTK
    TLTK
    yo Finch
    Friday works for me, after 9 pm your time?
    Finchinator
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Bro, I'm so sorry, I totally forgot this game and occupied myself in something else
    Are you still available for playing? If not, can you play tomorrow or Sunday?
    When play for sm 2v2 tour
    TLTK
    TLTK
    GMT- 5 here, sunday?
    TLTK
    TLTK
    I just saw you're at same timezone
    Does 5-6 pm works for you?
    IBM
    Yeah some time around then is good
    hello there, we're paired for the RoA Spotlight RBY Ubers tour, I'm gmt-5 atm and am available on weekends or after 6est usually on weeknights
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Sorry, I had to help my mom on cooking dinner and it took more than expected.
    I'm available rn if you still can play, if not, tomorrow I'm available since 6:30 pm, just write me when you're online
    Rage
    Rage
    Yo I passed out, hit me up sometime in the morning or early afternoon and we’ll get this done before I post round 2
    Rage
    Rage
    Will you be around anytime soon?
    im gmt-4 us east time, when are you free?
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Hi, I'm sorry but I had an emergency today, I will not be available the rest of the day. Can you play tomorrow, same schedule?
    marilli
    marilli
    oh okay, see you tomorrow
    marilli
    marilli
    gonna go online now as marilli on main/smogtours!
    The Team Argentina flag is really cool
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Thanks
    I put so much effort on it since I wasn't able to play with them :(
    when play sm ou global championship, gmt +5.5, prefer weekend nights my time
    TLTK
    TLTK
    How about Friday at 10pm your time?
    GMT-5 here so it's gonna be kinda hard to schedule
    Floss
    Floss
    can play now
    When do you wanna play for crew battle? I'm good to go whenever
    p2
    yeah ill be able to play after 6pm my time id prefer to play as close to 6 as possible as I have 2 tour games between 7-8
    TLTK
    TLTK
    I'll be at main in like 10 min
    p2
    I'm on main now as p2
    yo i'm subbin your oppo for adv. i'm gmt+2. i can play tommorow. monday between 4:30pm to 9pm. tuesday free all day.
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Tomorrow, around 6 PM your time, works for you?
    Bowlii-
    Bowlii-
    y maybe 6.30. already have a game schedule at that time
    Bowlii-
    Bowlii-
    i'm on main bowlii.
    Are you cool with playing thursday? (If you get the act win which u prob will) i can play at any time except mornings & im gmt-8 (PST)
    ima
    ima
    Aw shit sorry something came up.. are you good same time tomorrow or earilier? I can do weekend if needed
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Don't worry bro. I'll be a little bit busy tomorrow and have already some other matches to play
    enjoy your bday and let's play this weekend, tell me what time you can do it
    ima
    ima
    ok sounds good bro i can do any time weekend except mornings so whenever is best for you im good to go this time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…