GypsyKing
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi when can you play for wcop? I'm gmt+2
    GypsyKing
    GypsyKing
    hey i'm gmt+10. Can you play at 11pm Sunday my time, should be 3pm Sunday your time?
    Twixtry
    Twixtry
    That works
    Twixtry
    Twixtry
    I'm on tours
    gmt-7, wanna play wcop this weekend? can do my noon-afternoon or night
    GypsyKing
    GypsyKing
    yeah that looks to be correct, 3pm Tuesday my time/10pm Monday for you
    lax
    lax
    sorry about this late notice but can we move it to 24 hours from our original time? or if you can't do that, let's do your monday, my sunday
    GypsyKing
    GypsyKing
    just saw this now but yeah i can play around that time tomorrow
    Hello, we played for OUPL.
    Im gmt+1 and I can play Friday, Saturday or Sunday after 6pm.
    Tell me when you can.
    And so we are back. I need to play next weekend 100%, can't play before. Gmt+2, let me know what day it suits you.
    GypsyKing
    GypsyKing
    back again once again, weekend is perfect for me. I can do Sunday night my time so anywhere from 1pm - 3 pm sunday your time. If sunday doesn't work i can make saturday but sunday would be preferred, lemme know what works for you
    Tricking
    Ok for sunday
    Tricking
    I am online
    Hi there, so here are my list of availabilities. Let me know which one best suits you. Typically when I play I can only play in the morning/late at night my time (gmt-4). If it’s at another time that you would like but doesn’t meet my specific times that i have listed, there’s a potential that i could make it however due to the fact that my house is for sale right now, I cannot promise that said time will be made
    Hey when play for oupl? im gmt -3 i can every day after 4 pm my time
    GypsyKing
    GypsyKing
    hey i'm gmt+10, i'm working today but i can play tomorrow any time after 8pm your time
    hey, we play for oupl, when can u play?
    GypsyKing
    GypsyKing
    hey man i can play over the weekend, i'm gmt+10. When are you free over the next couple of days?
    Punny
    Punny
    dude deadline's today, and i cant play today, so i'll call activity
    Hey Gypsy oupl here ! im gmt +2 and i can play this thursday my afternoon (at like 4pm) and this sunday in my morning/beginning afternoon. do u have a preference ?
    hey we play for oupl im gmt -5. Im pretty busy this weekend so would prefer to play sooner rather than later. I can be available tomorrow, wednesday or thursday most of the day (i have class from 11am-2 pm) but can play most times other than those. Let me know what your availability is so we can schedule this
    hoo boy. GMT -7, cannot do anytime during the week as I'm travelling. Saturday-Sunday: 13:00-03:00 my time is when I'm available, lmk
    GypsyKing
    GypsyKing
    i think there's been some confusion bro, that was an hour and 15 minutes ahead of the time i mentioned earlier
    Analytic
    Analytic
    I know I was just telling you that I'm ready to play whenever
    GypsyKing
    GypsyKing
    no worries, i'll jump on
    hey, let's play wcop on friday/saturday or sunday
    let me know when you want to and i'll log in
    i'm gmt -3
    GypsyKing
    GypsyKing
    Hmm, you're 13 hours behind me so we may have to play sunday night my time (sunday day your time) because i'm working sunday morning my time
    Destiny Device
    Destiny Device
    how does 11pm/0am your time (10-11am my time) on sunday sound for you?
    GypsyKing
    GypsyKing
    that works fine man, we'll go ahead with that time
    Yo we play for wcop, im gmt+2 and will be quite busy on weekdays because of some oral exams and i dont know yet when exactly they will be, regardless i should be free on every saturday and sunday, maybe during my morning / your evening (since you are ocn) ?
    I can play every week but would prefer to play one game during week1 too
    GypsyKing
    GypsyKing
    my bad i haven't checked my pagein a while, i can either play friday or saturday my time (your morning/my night), are you still available during those times?
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    All good, can you play saturday at 11am gmt+2 ?
    GypsyKing
    GypsyKing
    yeah that'll be 7pm my time, that's all good
    hey we gotta play for oupl, i'm gmt-4 and can play friday after 3pm or throughout the weekend. can make weds or thurs night work, too
    GypsyKing
    GypsyKing
    yeah that sounds good man, i'm working sunday my time but saturday my time works perfectly
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    solid, shoot me a VM when you get on and i'll be ready surely -- best of luck and let's have a fun one, see what all the hype's about haha ;]
    GypsyKing
    GypsyKing
    No worries man, good luck as well and lets hope it's a fun one : ]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…