Hulavuta
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This is often described as the burrito wrap, and it keeps paws and claws safely out of scratching range. This is often described as the burrito wrap, and it also resembles a swaddled baby. The cat’s limbs are held against his body, with paws and claws safely out of scratching range.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    There are several explanations as to what the creature could be. Theories include:

An undiscovered species (a Cryptid)
    A hallucination
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    The Detrave.net article reads like one of those class assignments where you are given a prompt that makes really no sense at all but you HAVE to write about it to not get that F so you try to come up with something but of course it doesn't hold up because the prompt makes no sense.

"Neo was originally written as a black character" --> I have never found anything stating this. He was originally intended to be played by Will Smith, who is black, but his race never seemed to matter. Will Smith dropped out of the movie because he wanted to, so Keanu Reeves got the part. If anything this just shows race didn't matter at all.

I couldn't even get through the other one

btw did you know Jada Pinkett Smith was in the running for Trinity (later on she was cast as Niobe)? Wouldn't that have been interesting if Neo and Trinity were Will and Jada Smith.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Man that's a really good way to describe that article
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Yeah that article just makes random incorrect assumptions and bases stuff around them :(

I guess Reddit's popular answer was that the previous iteration of neo choose a bunch of black ppl
    A Half-Life mod called Zion Warcry was developed, stopped in very earlier beta stages in year 2007. The mod allows you to play as an APU in the Battle of Zion. Actually the project was cancelled.
    You seen the covenant deleted scenes?
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Haven't yet, give me the Zelda
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    lol

these are like the worst deleted scenes of all time. they're not even "deleted scenes" more like just stuff that went out during editing so that the film could be paced properly.

only one that could kinda stay is Walter talking to Daniels about David
    Bro how do you earn those badges? :q I'm trying to be cooperative in the forums but my actions might get me banned lol
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I asked really nicely and I got them
    We watched this movie as a family and it blew my balls off. The anime inspired visuals, the music, the robots, it was love at first sight.
    what's new toa tahu
    we're gonna follow you
    gonna save mata nui
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    my brother and I wrote a song called Hakuna Makuta to the tune of Hakuna Matata from The Lion King
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    ahha that's good
    The orgy scene from the matrix is super realistic because when I have sex with my gf the only thing I think of is her dying as well
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I didn't think it was that realistic because I don't think it's possible anyone can hear anything in a cave like that, there would be so much echoing. The acoustics would be shit
    Blockbuster used its location status to get instant coverage; it also promoted these stores by hosting video-game tournaments, special trade-in offers, and a more "hip" look to the selection and staff. However, when Blockbuster introduced the discontinuation of late fees, GameRush was put on the chopping block.
    I have a theory: you can break people down into 3 groups: "We need to make America great again," "America was never great," and "America is already great"
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    maybe people think america is okay
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    then it's not great
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    ok let's elaborate

"MAGA" as in america used to be a glorious paradise, but SOMEBODY (read: obama) has fucked it up and we need to dial it back

The 2nd group thinks that the paradise that you THINK america was actually was built off of exploitation and racism and discrimination. The good old days you yearn for were not real, and everything is bad

3rd is that we are already living in the best possible timeline. Things never fell from glory, the world just changes perspective, and America is the greatest country in the world STILL.

Okay, maybe that ALL THE OPTIONS but I think that all political discussion on the now boils down to these choices somehow. Like a lot of anti-trump stuff during the election is "never great" (like that old-timey barbershop quartet vid thing did you ever see that), same with antifa and radical leftism. Clinton could have ran as the 3rd option but never got too deep into it to be effective. Meanwhile, Obama used his remaining time to be positive and went full option 3
    Remember in 2013, when I turned 14 and you said that sounded much less young?

Now I am 17 and am experiencing the same thing
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I'd also say 12 to 13 is a really big jump. one of my cousins just turned 14 this month and the other is turning 13 next year. Man it's quite wacky. 13 is like an age that sits between 12 and 14 but is not really like iether one of them
    Snaquaza
    Snaquaza
    yeah that's definitely true 12 sounds really like a kid and 14 like a teen, 13 is like a tween
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Yeah exactly good call my young padawan
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I know but like

who came up with that idea. in part 1 he died before he could get moved to a host body, nothing suggested he got in one
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    they already had his conciousness on file, they just copied it in. Who knows man
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Anyway I really really like this plot. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't explain G-man but that's the point (i.e. G-man should remain an always mystic figure that can be used at will to wrap up stories). I love that he takes alex and is just like lol Gordon get outta here. So this would be the end of Gordon's adventure, but we could have more HL in the future.

And I like the universe lore too. The combine are clearly a solar-level civilization (they can use a dyson sphere to get massive amounts of power), but they still don't know how to teleport. So my theory is that they're this immortal species (the advisors at least) and have been colonizing shit for BILLIONS of years. Who cares about FTL travel when you can just walk over to places. The acquisition of teleportation technology from the humans would instantly jump start them to a galactic-level civilization (they could set up bases on any star system in the blink of an eye). Meanwhile humans can't even use all the energy on their own stupid planet.

So that'd be what Dr. Breen was referring to to try and convince Eli that he should join the combine. They're already so much more than humans, there is literally zero point in fighting them. They will crush us, maybe now, maybe 1000 years from now when they get an army here, but humans cannot win. So why not join up with the superpower species in the galaxy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…