Century Express
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm gmt +3 When do you want to play for WCOP, any preference? (plus let me know availability and current timezone). I am working on weekday mornings.
    Century Express
    Century Express
    I'm available 14:00-17:00 and 18:00-19:30 (GMT -3) on weekdays, although i'd like to avoid playing around June 6th / 7th / 8th (I've scheduled other tour games for these days). Saturday and Sunday I am available usually around 13:00-22:00 (GMT -3)
    Fear
    Fear
    Lets play this Sunday then, around 8 PM gmt. (This would be 11PM for me and 5pm for you). How does that sound?
    Century Express
    Century Express
    sure, should be fine
    hi, let us schedule for wcop. gmt +2. if you agree we can play next week im most available my mornings or evenings from 10 pm weekdays. weekend my availablity fluctuate so i cant say rn. lmk cya
    Century Express
    Century Express
    sure, next week should be fine, what do you think about June 6th (next Wednesday) 10pm?
    Bomber.
    Bomber.
    my time i guess, its fine
    Century Express
    Century Express
    yea yea your time, I've forgot to mention it :p
    Hello Century Express; I'm gmt+2 and I can play in weekdays and the saturday at my morning. I'd like to play you next week but lmk your viabilities first. Um abraço.
    Century Express
    Century Express
    Sup, i'm available usually around 19:00-22:00 or 23:00-01:00 in your timezone at weekdays, but I think it is kinda complicated for both of us, because your morning avaliability is basically 02:00-06:00 in my timezone, which i'm not available most of the days. June 6th~7th is an excepction, and i can play from 18:00 (your Wednesday evening) until 02:55 (your Thursday early morning) in your timezone, what do you think?
    Joga
    Joga
    Yeah, sounds viable for me. Let's schedule for this June 6th~7th by now, I think we can make that run.
    Joga
    Joga
    ready over here whenever you want!
    tá vendo aquela lua que brilha lá no céu? ela não brilha mais forte que meu amor pelo seu bumbum
    r u seeing that moon on the sky? it doesn't shine brighter than my luv 4 ur ass
    playing for portuguese snake. would prefer to schedule on here or discord . gmt -7 and free weekdays past 4 for the most part and Sunday
    Century Express
    Century Express
    Sunday should be fine, what do you think about 14:00~15:00 (GMT -7)?
    Anish
    Anish
    should work
    Century Express
    Century Express
    hey, i'll be waiting on main / smogtours as "Century Express" whenever you're ready
    ADV cup free cst 10pm-2am. If that doesn’t work I have lots of free time at other random times so let me know what’s good for you
    Century Express
    Century Express
    I am available before or during Sunday stour (11:00-14:00 CST should be ideal), or tonight (18:00-22:00 CST) - feel free to choose a convenient timestamp
    hyperbeem
    Cool 11am cst tmrw works for me!
    hyperbeem
    On main as hyperbeem
    when do u wanna play for dpp cup? I'll be out from monday to friday so prob wont be able to play. I'm GMT +2 and I'm free mostly at nights
    hey we have to play for ladder tour multi gen playoffs. When I can find you online? gmt +1
    Century Express
    Century Express
    Thursday is quite flexible for me, I think we can play this set around 21:30-22:30 (GMT +1) as well, what do you think? Friday should be okay-ish for me, so feel free to suggest any other times if you want; fwiw i don't mind to play a couple of hours earlier / later than the suggested times, I just want to avoid to play at my mornings
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    I think the best day for me is Thursday at that time. I will be on main
    Century Express
    Century Express
    alright, see ya then
    Hey man we are matched for ADV BL tour. Im gmt+0. Free to play on weekdays 8 am - 5 pm my time most commonly. Wanna play around monday or tues?
    We play for the No Toxapex tournament. I'm GMT +1, and can play most days on the evening my time. Any specific days that work for you?
    Century Express
    Century Express
    I'm GMT -2, and Thursday | Friday | Sunday (20:00-21:30 GMT +1) should be fine for both of us; feel free to pick a time that suits better for ya
    We Three Kings
    We Three Kings
    Tomorrow sounds good, I'll try to catch you then.
    Century Express
    Century Express
    i'll be waiting on stours / main whenever you're ready
    play when

I am free to begin (EST): Mon all day. Tue all day till 10pm. Wed-Fri 6pm-10pm. Sat-Sun all day.

when do you want to schedule your execution
    Century Express
    Century Express
    Weekend should be perfect to me. I'd like to play a bit earlier, but this week is kinda messy for me because of holidays (i'm on a trip w/o good internet, and i'm returning from it probably Thursday or Friday; i'll let you know if you prefer to play ASAP)

What do you think about Saturday 2pm (EST)?
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    IT IS SO.
    leandro *-*
    gmt +1, available after 20h my time, until 22h, available any days at this time?
    Century Express
    Century Express
    hey Roro, Saturday 20:00 (GMT +1) should be fine for me :)

i can play around these times Monday | Tuesday as well, i just want avoid to play on the deadline, because i'm a bit concerned with some rl issues next week
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    saturday should work, altho 21h my time would be better, could you do that?
    Century Express
    Century Express
    sure, no problem
    Paired for Mogon Tour. I'm GMT -5, and my act is really shit on weekdays because of sports + hw so I'm generally free past 6pm. I'm really flexible on weekends. Choose a time and I'll try to work around it
    Hey, we're paired for POCL, when do you wanna play?
    Century Express
    Century Express
    Saturday is perfect for me. I am available 14:00-22:00 Friday | Saturday, and 14:00-19:00 Sunday. I'm GMT -3 for reference

what do you think about Saturday 20:00 (GMT -3)?
    Cowboy Dan
    Cowboy Dan
    that works for me, see you then!
    Cowboy Dan
    Cowboy Dan
    Hey, no rush if it's not possible but if you have the ability to play earlier than the scheduled time that would be awesome. Just message me on smogtours. I'm on as MC Delta T
    can u play tomorrow for no johns gsc? i wont be checking smogon a lot but if u gimmie a specific time i can make it
    Century Express
    Century Express
    Wednesday unfortunately is kinda complicated for me, but i can do it 2pm-6pm (GMT -7) if it's not too early for you. Otherwise i am available 9am-7pm (GMT -7) on these days
    Century Express
    Century Express
    these days = Thursday | Friday, mb
    can you do me a favor? can you test marowak with hp bug sding again at +2? It seems to be bugged currently. Marowak at +2 with HP Bug SDing again should fail, since it caps there.
    would be nice if you could do that
    Century Express
    Century Express
    sure, no problem
    choolio
    choolio
    thanks man, appreciate it
    Century Express
    Century Express
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ullkg0LZZmY

Didn't saved the exact damage, but i got around ~49%~ damage after the +4 EQ (1:37-1:48), and ~95%~ after the +6 EQ (4:02-4:19). I could be wrong, but imo these events happened because of 1024 cap (not the 999 stat limit): http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/gsc-mechanics.3542417/#post-6322739 (Mr. E's post could be a convenient example)

+0 and 13 Atk DVs: 508 Atk
    +2 and 13 Atk DVs: 1016 Atk
    +2 and 15 Atk DVs: 8 Atk (1032 - 1024)
    +4 and 13 Atk DVs: 500 Atk (1524 - 1024)
    +6 and 13 Atk DVs: 1008 Atk (2032 - 1024)

Thick Club Marowak Earthquake vs. Snorlax: 240-283 (45.8 - 54.1%) -- 3.6% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
    +2 Thick Club Marowak Earthquake vs. Snorlax: 5-6 (0.9 - 1.1%) -- possibly the worst move ever
    +4 Thick Club Marowak Earthquake vs. Snorlax: 237-279 (45.3 - 53.3%) -- 0.3% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
    +6 Thick Club Marowak Earthquake vs. Snorlax: 459-540 (87.7 - 103.2%) -- 23.1% chance to OHKO
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…