McMeghan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we gotta play for the adv fun tour thingy. Does the weekend work for you? I'm gmt+2
    GBlade
    GBlade
    Hey, we ended up not playing yesterday. I'm gonna be online on smogtours for most of the day. Are you gonna be able to play today?
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    Yes, I will. It'll probably be after 23h because I have a bunch of tour games to play this evening. Would that work for you?
    GBlade
    GBlade
    Yes it works for me. Good luck in your other games.
    Hey, man. We’re paired for uupl this week. I’m GMT -4 and should be free to play during the weekend. Let me know what times work for you
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    hey, gmt +2 here
    this week-end, i'll be available on saturday, from 15h to like 1 AM, then sunday probably between 14h and 16h, and then after 22h (already scheduled to play ADV Cup at that time btw)
    Manipulative
    Manipulative
    Anywhere from 22:00 on Saturday to 1AM your time should work, though preferably around midnight if that's okay
    McMeghan
    Hello ! We are paired for the 3rd round of the adv cup. My timezone is gmt+3 and I'd prefer to play during the weekend. When would you like to play ?
    Christos
    Christos
    Ok, see you on Sunday at 22h !
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    yo man i just got home, so i might be late for our games, wont be further than 23h tho, hope that doesnt cause you any trouble, if im there earlier i'll let u know too
    Christos
    Christos
    No problem as long as you won't be late more than that. Even in that case, my only problem would be that I have to play a dude for a pokemon perfect tournament and it's a bit late. I'm ready to play btw, come and find me on the main whenever you're ready.
    yo, when you can play for uupl? gmt+2 here, i'm usually free friday/weekend from 6/7pm my time
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    hello, im gmt +2 too
    friday/sunday im available starting 10:30PM, saturday earlier (4PM or so), everytime up until like 1AM
    any preference?
    Sun
    Sun
    let's do it sun around 11pm, if i can make it sat i'll reply here asap
    McMeghan
    DPP cup I can play the whole weekend and every morning monday-friday GMT +2
    We play for adv bl, I'm gmt +5:30 and free everyday after 6 pm so lemme know when you want to do this
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    Sounds good! I can also play today if you want.
    Dharma
    Dharma
    I dunno if I can play today or tomorrow unfortunately.
    Dharma
    Dharma
    I'll be on for about 1 and a half hour now, in case you want to play today
    Hi, when do u want to play for adv bl tour? I'm gmt +1
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    friday sometimes in the evening looks best to me, would that work for you?
    Acsel
    Acsel
    it's fine for me too
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    i'll be on and off smogtours under Roro this evening, pm me when you're online i guess :o
    sup best player alive..hope your life is doing well, dear^^
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    im doing well, i feel like i have my shit sorted out lol
    thank you for the vm, hoping you're doing well too :)
    hello, when do you want to play for Type C: Losing Winner or Winning Loser tour? I’m gmt +1 and avaible wednesday after from 7 to 10 pm and then again on friday after 6pm. Weekend is fine, too.
    Breezy
    Breezy
    should work, c ya then.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    hey man, i'll be like 30-40 minutes late, im sorry, i hope that's still fine with you
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    hey, im there and ready to play, you can also msg me on main, im on as "roro"
    sup we gotta play gsc without legggis im gmt+1 when u got time
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    ok then i should be available to play between midday and 4 PM on sunday and tuesday, how does that sound, any day you could make?
    pasy_g
    Yey sunday sounds perfect at like 2pm or smth, id suggest we write again at sunday for a more specific time, unless you wanna have it set now already
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    that's fine with me, np
    ready for battle city whenever (gmt -4)
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    gmt +2, ready too, is it fine if we just meet on discord and play when we're both online and feeling like it?
    gorgie
    gorgie
    sure, but I'm not on any Smogon servers anymore so you probably won't "see" me, but you can just msg me whenever you're ready and we take it from there since I have push notifs on
    Hey, man. We're paired for snake this phase. Thought I'd let you know in advance that sunday madness isn't gonna work for me since I work weekends :c. As for weekdays, I should be free to play any time after ~6:30PM EDT on Tues/Thurs, or after ~5PM EDT on Friday. Monday and Wednesday I should be able to play at either 1 or 2PM as well as after ~9:30PM. Let me know what works best for you
    Manipulative
    Manipulative
    Or, in case you're still online late, could do like 8pm today
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    Yo man, i was actually gonna VM you about this! i hope it's not too late.
    My current sleep schedule is pretty messed up, so you coul you actully play later tomorow? Something like midnight your time, which would equals to 6 AM mine. I can probably play starting 23h30 your time until as late as you can. Would that work out?
    Manipulative
    Manipulative
    Yeah, no worries man. I'll probably be online until as late as 2am my time anyway, but let's say midnight tomorrow then.
    yo buddy im on est (gmt-4) rn, usually get home from work around 7PM weekdays and around until 11PM, probably unavailable all of this sat and most of this sunday until nighttime (10PM-midnight). next week same work schedule but can stay up late on friday, sat is sketchy next week as is sunday
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    i see you sending vms to get activity wins
    teal6
    teal6
    i hate scheduling in discord cuz i always forget, forgive me mcm-sama
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    i should be able to play at 7-8PM your time any week day, which is 1-2 AM my time; with that in mind, i'll let you know when i feel ready to play so we can decide on a specific day
    hey I knew you would want to play on the last Sunday .john, but can we play at like 4pm GMT-3? I have other plans for the night so I would like to get it done earlier
    normally would be advertising, yeah, but i've left them cuz they are good resources. i just haven't added either to the actual archive cuz those are all text resources and leaving your posts serves the same purpose w/ the perk of embedded vids~
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    yeah that's fine
    i'd post a text transcript if i had any, but that's not the case :(
    hey we play for all gens. im on vaca until saturday so can be flexible before that. im gmt -4.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    gmt +2
    available between 18h and 23h
    thursday/friday/saturday/sunday
    roro#1810 on discord (available on the tournament server)
    Sam I Yam
    hey i just highligted u in tour server. ill be around for a bit so hmu if you get back on:)
    Hello dear, looks like it is my duty to get avenge for my fallen brother. I'm gmt +2 and I'm mostly avaliable during the night any day most likely
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    ok, if you can let me know in advance on which day you'd like to play, it'd be cool too
    also im already scheduled to play LC and RU on sunday, so i'd rather play you on a different day
    Posho
    Posho
    saturday then??
    McMeghan
    hey, we're paired for ru open, i'm gmt n p flexible, although later on the week would be preferred
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    hello; gmt +2 here
    available between 17h and 22h
    friday/saturday/sunday
    roro#1810 on discord (available on the tournament server)
    what would work best for you
    banks
    banks
    sunday would be best, i can play at like 9 pm, which is 11pm your time
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    ok that should work
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…