Gross Sweep
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ur avatar suits you
    Anish
    Anish
    (jsyk I’m implying that the IDIOT avatar suits ur IDIOT personality ahaha)
    Uh oh. You have just been bopped.
    Anish
    Anish
    Please contact user: 1 :flower: Surgeon for more details.
    oh lol didn’t know about ur promotion to gvoice, congrats :D
    I actually came here cuz I wanted u to rate my new xx kawaii propic.
    Gross Sweep
    Gross Sweep
    idk what kawaii is, since the only anime that matters is dragon ball super. And thanks :D
    afaik, rump had a bit of a falling out with TI over some statements TI made about 2v2, as well as TI killing the meta last gen for having an inactive smogon thread. And as a result of all that, rump kinda developed a sour attitude over the whole thing, which is why I wouldn't ask him about it, lest you put yourself at risk of being exposed to his cynicism.
    dom
    afaik, rump had a bit of a falling out with TI over some statements TI made about 2v2, as well as TI killing the meta last gen for having an inactive smogon thread. And as a result of all that, rump kinda developed a sour attitude over the whole thing, which is why I wouldn't ask him about it, lest you put yourself at risk of being exposed to his cynicism.
    ftr i made the lum berry statement back when i wasn't active, not even just in 1v1 but as a whole. sleep is fine, not because of lum berry.
    Gross Sweep
    Gross Sweep
    I would agree that sleep isn't broken. The Lum mention was more about inactivity, as that's how the 1v1 community grasped how you came to the conclusions in that post. Since being inactive from Smogon in general + 1v1 doesn't really matter to the 1v1 masses as most don't get into smogon, and only look at the 1v1 related threads. It was more a memorable highlight from that time in order to keep the section light.
    If you were a casserole, what kind would you be and why?
    Gross Sweep
    Gross Sweep
    rice - Rice is a hardy food that gets the job done, just like me.
    Gross Sweep
    Gross Sweep
    Cheese - Cheese makes everything better, just like me.
    Gross Sweep
    Gross Sweep
    Chicken - A noble bird that is often underappreciated for all that it provides society, just like me.
    Last seen Viewing member profile Iron Crusher · A moment ago
    exposed
    finally a good pro pic
    Gross Sweep
    Gross Sweep
    Yes, my punishment period has ended, so I'm finally allowed to pick my own avatar!
    dom
    i disagree i thought the last one was pretty good
    I should have opposed the nom
    DEG
    DEG
    Bad user
    Gross Sweep
    Gross Sweep
    You should be a good user and not stalk my profile, but that's just one mans opinion
    Gross Sweep was last seen:
    Viewing member profile Gross Sweep, 8 minutes ago
    Breezy
    Breezy
    Gross Sweep was last seen: Viewing member profile Gross Sweep, 22 minutes ago

professional stalker
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…