Yellow Paint
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, this is pretty late for scheduling and I'm not really free so I almost don't know why I'm bothering but we're up for Partners in Crime. I get back in town on Monday and could play Monday or Tuesday night after 5:30pm gmt -5 if you wanna go for an extension
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    huh completely forgot too, I can do tuesday night
    DOU SSNL. I'm GMT-7. Sunday works best for me.
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    Alright, gmt-4 here, how about Sunday my 5pm your 2pm?
    KennyJ
    KennyJ
    That will work. See you then.
    Hey, when do you wanna play? I'm free Tuesday and Wednesday after noon PDT and every other day of the week before 3 pm PDT. LMK when works best for you
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    that's gmt-7, right? gmt-4 here, so how about friday your 1pm my 4pm?
    Biosci
    Biosci
    I was gonna try to go see Infinity War that day actually, does the same time Saturday or Sunday work?
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    I could do same time saturday then
    duu tour thing, can do my friday, saturday, sunday. I can play 10 AM onwards, am GMT +8
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    gmt-4 here, would friday my 11am your 11pm be alright?
    Idyll
    Idyll
    that's ace, sure
    duu tour thing, idk about my other possible free days yet but my Sunday is 100% viable. I can play 10 AM onwards, am GMT +8
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    ugh sorry I have an exam thursday night. Are you alright with the same time my friday night your saturday morning? I can also play tonight (your thursday morning) if that's okay with you
    Idyll
    Idyll
    mb, i couldn't play my thursday morning. Will you be available around your Friday 3:30 PM - 6:30 PM / my Saturday 4:30 AM - 7:30 AM? We can possibly play around that time.
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    yes, I can do my friday 6:00 your saturday 7:00am. Sorry for making you play so early
    Hi guy, we have to fight for winter Gmt-4 , i'm free all the week. (saturday is good)
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    we've scheduled for saturday, 3pm gmt-4
    scheduled for 7:00pm gmt-7 on saturday for duu
    Yellow Paint
    Mishimono
    Mishimono
    fuck i cant play then cuz i have to do some volunteering at school. But instead of being on at night ill be on during the day if you can fight then and pretty much all day sunday
    Hey, DOU ssnl. Sorry it took so long with my extension. GMT+1 and would prefer to play on the weekends, during my evenings / nights. When can you play?
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    gmt-5 here. You alright with saturday, your 8pm?
    Ark
    Ark
    That works, see you then.
    We have to play for duu winter showdown, thought I would see you on Showdown at some point but haven't yet, so I'm GMT+0, free Thursday or Friday evening, Sunday afternoon and evening.
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    We've agreed to play sunday 9pm gmt+0
    Yoda2798
    Yoda2798
    9pm my time Sunday is good
    so when exactly do u wanna play for the invitationals thing?
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    so then did you mean friday morning or friday night
    marilli
    marilli
    i meant noonish friday i just keep thinking ur from UK until kami pointed out i was wrong again
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    alright I think I can make friday noon, but if not we'll still have the weekend ig
    Hi Yellow Paint, I've been assigned to you for tutoring in Doubles OU. My discord tag is GMars#5308, do you want to do scheduling there?
    When do you want to play for dou kickoff tour, I'm GMT -7 and can play weekdays after 6 pm and anytime on the weekend.
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    gmt-5 here, you good with wednesday, your 6 my 8?
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    That works for me, I'll be in the doubles room then on the account "Deep Fried Pigeon"
    Hi we play for dlt playoffs, GMT +1 and would rather play either Saturday or Sunday
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    hey I'm gmt-5, you alright with Saturday 2pm my time?
    SMB
    SMB
    Yeah that should be perf
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    cool seeya then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…