EternalSnowman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, AG SSNL, gmt, weekend or weekdays between 8pm and 10pm is best for me, when play?
    im gmt-8, wanna play sometime next weekend for ssnl playoffs?
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    sure sounds good, im est so we should be able to catch each other most times (ill be free after 1PM on the weekends u just gotta lmk)
    Gmt +5.5 can play on thursday friday weekends evenings to midnight my time. Lemme know when can u play n i ll try to hit u in showdown in order to elim tiers
    tlt round 2. im gmt +1 we can play in the next in the next few hours if you want(latest im on is probably 10 pm my time). otherwise i can do tmr evening and then friday evening and on the weekend. lmk when you wanna play and what tier youll ban first
    Just finished FMA Brotherhood.. why do you look like Roy Mustang
    EternalSnowman
    mj
    mj
    Didn't you watch fullmetal alchemist? :o
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    nah, i didnt but i searched the guy up and i dont look like him at all :/
    when drew's tour bro ? I'm gmt+2 and around 8pm is the best for me but I can a lot of time
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    I need to build a team for it, so maybe tomr at the time u proposed, I can probs try to find u since we are on tours room a lot anyway
    Kurukaito
    Kurukaito
    yeah
    Sup NU Open, when are you available to play? gmt -4 here and im usually free on my evenings
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    GMT -7 for me, free all weekends, or after 7 PM my time
    Lycans
    Lycans
    Are you able to play now if you're not i can play weekend just tell me what time.
    we are matched up for ADV Ubers, when can you play?
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    uhh i can play this weekend or ill just try to catch u around, im pst btw whats ur timezone
    zugubu royale
    I am gmt +2 and I can play around the week from 10 am - 1 pm your time
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    Could you play on the weekends cuz that time is literally terrible since I am at work...
    lmao were against each other in LCPC round 1.

I'm free weekday nights (GMT+8) from 8 PM - 9:30PM except Fridays, on Fridays I can make 10:30PM - 12AM. I'm typically free on the weekends unless I have to go out. What time are you available?
    XnadrojX
    XnadrojX
    So does Friday 11PM my time sound good to you?
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    uhhh wait actually im retarded, ummm saturday 11 PM ur time sound good? that would be saturday 8 AM for me if i didnt fuck this up.
    XnadrojX
    XnadrojX
    Lol haha yeah, Saturday 11PM for me is cool, see you there.
    Hi, what about LC God among us tournament? Your opponent is blazenix
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    Yes I have contacted him on discord, trying to play soon. apparently he has had power outage issue problems, but I'll try to play him soon.
    The Quasar
    Hit me up to do the analysis of your next game together if you want ;)
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    idk if im playign ubers next week but i'd be down to analyze ur game if u want
    Mysterious M
    Mysterious M
    Sure, im playing leru so it should be interesting
    Tell me an exact time when will u play. I am gmt+6 and free around 10am today and night from 9 to 10 pm and. If u have any problem in that time then tell me a time
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    I am on rn if you want to play, otherwise I can try to play you tomr, around 11 hours from when im making this post.
    hi im Sharp Ladder UU, when i play ubers i scald pdon, when i play ou i click rocks with ferrothorn
    when theres magnezonee, when i play lc i click knock off on vullaby that just showed its zmove
    Hi my name is esm, i bring dank memes that i only can use, i got to the finals of a super tournament, every1 think im the best, i got drafted for premier league so im gud, however i cant play any other tiers, every1 better than me, i like sns, he taught me ubers, ubers if fun, teach me other tiers, teach me mons, plz, 1 liek = 1 good play i can maek
    When can we play for the Rigged Tour ?
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    u cool to do that time today? (7:30 PM EST)
    BP
    BP
    I am CST so I should be alright bro. I'm usually in the PU and CAP or Health and Fitness room
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    just take win im pretty busy these few days with travel so didnt have time to get on
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…