DrReuniclus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I thought of you today, you are missed :(
    Happy daylight savings
    DrReuniclus
    DrReuniclus
    Thanks, happy daylight savings time to you too! I'll probably be back to sign up for uupl just to circlejerk in a chat like the elitist I am.
    pokemonisfun
    You'll brighten any chat's atmosphere like the not elitist you are
    Mpl, Time zone is gmt +5:30, lets play thursday 1 pm est ?
    DrReuniclus
    DrReuniclus
    No I still work 9-5:30 pm est on Friday. Earliest I could do is like 5:30 pm est on Friday which is like 3 am your time Saturday. I could do something like 11am my time Friday 8:30 am your time Saturday. But this is why I prefer the weekend because there’s no real fitting time for us to play during the week. So I would still prefer the weekend.
    Harpp
    Harpp
    Ok I'm fine with 5:30 pm EST on Friday and that will be 3 am for me on Saturday right ?
    DrReuniclus
    MPL gmt +5:30 prefer weekdays when play
    DrReuniclus
    DrReuniclus
    Alright then. I'm sorry we couldn't do a weekday but our times are just too far apart. Maybe we can fit something in if we figure it out? But otherwise, I'll see you this weekend.
    Chaitanya
    Chaitanya
    Yeah no worries, timezones suck lol
    Chaitanya
    Chaitanya
    Im online whenever u wanna play
    I miss you, come back to PS or Smogon, your gentle presence is a nice change of pace form the typical elitist bully
    Hey we're paried for MPL. When can you play? GMT+9 and can play weekday late evenings until late or on Saturday
    when do u wanna do mpl, est
    DrReuniclus
    DrReuniclus
    weekends best for me just not like 5-7 on saturday. I'm est too. but if you can't do weekend just name a day and I'll try and make it.
    MZ
    MZ
    sry yeah i can do weekend, prolly just all day sunday works so idc
    DrReuniclus
    DrReuniclus
    We’ll find each other on Sunday then.
    hey dude, just messaging you here in case. we're scheduled (over discord) to play today, lmk when you can play because there's not a lot of time to reschedule if we don't
    HON HON HON
    DrReuniclus
    DrReuniclus
    On May 2nd, 2014, YouTuber A Valo[5] uploaded a video featuring a man in a baret holding a baguette skipping past the Eiffel Tower titled “hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon,” the video has gained over 2,000 views as of September 2014.
    DrReuniclus
    DrReuniclus
    As of September 2014, DeviantArt [6] over 4,000 pieces of fan art tagged hon hon hon.
    nui
    nui
    This is the greatest thing ever
    Is it possible to reverse decision on me and Karpi? I wanted to be nice and not cal act early but he didn't show up on two different entire days we had scheduled
    DrReuniclus
    DrReuniclus
    I discussed it with a TD and we both decided that a coinflip was the best course of action based on neither player having anything to warrant them getting activity. I showed your wall convo, pms karpi sent me, and this message. I'm sorry but the decision is not being reversed.
    Sam I Yam
    no worries bud
    mwp gmt -8 prefer to play on weekend
    DrReuniclus
    DrReuniclus
    I'm -5 I'll play Saturday if you're up for it. sometime after noon just to make sure I'm awake.
    RKD
    RKD
    aight, cya then
    RKD
    RKD
    didnt know whether you meant noon mine or your time so on at your noon
    hey, when do you wanna play for wpl? I'm free starting thursday gmt - 5.
    Tyke
    Tyke
    Neato. I’m usually on in the mono chat room.
    Tyke
    Tyke
    Actually can we do Sunday? I forgot tomorrow is 3 kings day and my family planned a celebration.
    DrReuniclus
    DrReuniclus
    Yeah, should be fine. Good luck with your family stuff and have a happy 3 kings day.
    Paired for pupl when do you want to play
    DrReuniclus
    DrReuniclus
    I'm gmt -4. My teams been done w/ the tour for awhile, but if you wanna play Saturday for fun since we're both out I'm up for it if you give me a time.
    TJ
    TJ
    can we play today at noon my time gmt-7
    hello man, paired for hydreigon cup, gmt+2 here, lmk when can you play n_n
    DrReuniclus
    DrReuniclus
    had a busy week and never responded to this I'm -4, tell me when you want to play and I'll make a team like 5 minutes before.
    Sun
    Sun
    Dw about that bro ;) I can play Tuesday at 6pm my time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…