ZoroDark
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• SPL game when. Available at 4pm gmt-5.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    I'm available Saturday / Sunday afternoon GMT +1 as well as Sunday night but only from 5pm GMT -5 onwards probably. I could maybe also play Saturday night but my plans are prone to change.
    Go10
    Go10
    Sunday 5pm gmt+1 ?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    Sounds good
    Hey, LC ssnls! - 5 can play after Monday but probably more freely on Friday/weekend
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    Weekend sounds good as I'm pretty busy.
    Yo, we are playing for OST. I’m GMT -5 and my schedule is a bit all over the place, so you can throw out some times and I’ll work off those.
    When do you wanna play for spl?

i am gmt -6 but my schedule at the weekend is really awful and my mornings are impossible due school however i am free any weekday after 14:00 my time.
    Friday is a really good day for me cause i'm at home a little bit earlier.
    sunday morning for you / my saturday night? lmk the earliest you'd wanna play
    unspl, wanna play like 10:30 pm ur time today? gmt-8 btw
    trash
    since our timezone is annoying, wont be available until friday night/weekends. p much free all weekend i think so u can choose the time just not early morning for me.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    yeah that time or even later on friday / saturday would be good
    trash
    ok lets play sat
    When do you wanna play for OST, I'm free Sunday, Tuesday, and the coming Saturday. Dracei on PS and GMT+0
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    tuesday sounds good. im gmt +1, what time would you prefer?
    Draceius
    Draceius
    I'm playing cs at 4pm GMT+1 so any time after that, I'll be on smogtours
    when spl, also not sunday PLEASE
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    friday or saturday would be best for me then. i'm available pretty much any time but i'd prefer to play during the (late) evening
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    Friday 11pm gmt+1
    Does that work?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    sounds good
    yo we gotta play for team tour this weekend sorry im so late just name a time and i can do it. my timezone is est but honestly can play at 4am if need be
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    hey sorry i've been busy, im available most of tonight so just hit me up on smogtours
    Hi we have to play for Superstars

GMT+2, tell me when you can play
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    hey sorry for the late answer, i've been really busy. im gmt +2 as well and i should be available most of the weekend
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    ok dude, tell me when you are free this weekend. I'm more available today
    Hey, we gotta play for the team tour with bans. I'm GMT+2 and I'd much rather not play on the weekend. When is it a good time for you?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    im available thu / friday night, gmt +2
    GBlade
    GBlade
    I'll be on a plane friday night so thursday works best. If not we can play next week if you can. The deadline is the 26th iirc
    GBlade
    GBlade
    Hey, I'm back from my trip and can play again. Every day until the deadline works for me during the morning and night.
    It looks like I'm your victim for lc seasonal,when do you want to play
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    im guessing weekend's probably the easiest? im gmt +2 and ill be available any time outside of saturday evening
    trace
    trace
    yeah I'll find you around Saturday noon if you're fine with jt
    uber ssnl est when
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    hey im gmt +2. wanna do it tonight after tour?
    Fardin
    Fardin
    idk what u mean by after tour(if u mean smogontour, i dont keep up with it) but due to our timezones, today is impossible. could we do monday 9-10 pm ur time?
    Sup man, time to throw down in dpp ubers. We have the same timezone, would you be able to play like tuesday or wednesday?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    tomorrow's fine
    Hack
    Hack
    What time would work for you? I'm still some time from home and I'm out running for a while after that. 6.30-7 seems to be my earliest option
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    yeah 6:30-7 would be fine as ill probably only have dinner some time after 8. we could play after that too
    hello, smogon snake draft. Im on eastern american time and would prefer to play later in the second week. Does sunday work?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    yes i LOVE last sunday
    Hey, when can you play for lc ssnls? I'm gmt+2 and prefer to play in my evenings or weekend!
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    weekend some time throughout the day is probably easiest
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    Yeah, that also fine by me!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…