SaDiSTiCNarwhal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey we need to play a bo3 rby for the global championship. im really busy tomorrow and sunday so if you are free anytime monday that would be ideal, if not we can try for later in the week. gmt -5 btw
    Lavos
    hey if you're still here I'm ready to play
    Lavos
    yea ok I gotta be at work in 8 hours so I'm signing off for good
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    I went on stours and didnt see you so I got off. Honestly I dont check smogon constantly and thought you were already off for good before so RIP.
    gmt -8(pacific time), when do u wanna play. can play weekdays past 4 my time or sundays
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    Sunday sounds good
    Anish
    Anish
    sorry, smthing came up for Sunday, would it be possible to do some other time? can do Sat past 6 pm my time too
    Following the storm in Northeastern US, the estimate for when I get electricity back is Wednesday, so if any deadlines are coming up for tours I am in, please keep this in mind and please grant me an extension for sometime after then
    we have to play for OST r3, can you play at the weekend? (maybe Saturday 8PM GMT+1?)
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    I didn't have any time to check this yesterday since I was busy from 6 am to 10 pm and I was gassed. I can play today after 4:30 EST if you can't do that maybe we could ask for extension and I could accommodate somehow by maybe bringing my laptop to school if 5:30 est on weekdays doesn't work for you
    Chano
    Chano
    i don't think i can play today at that time, so if you can ask for an extension to play during the week that would be good
    Chano
    Chano
    So what about today/tomorrow as it looks that they will take some time to release r4? Maybe 10:30 pm gmt+1 (i think its 5:30pm est)?
    hey, whrn ubers? est here
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    On weekdays i get home at usually 3ish pm est so anytime after that is fine with me
    Bouff
    Bouff
    wanna try to get this done today oo
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    You had already gotten act my dude. No worries
    when po thing? gmt+1 best find me on stours
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    This weekend im virtually free all day aside from the other 5+ tour games i could potentially have
    mael
    mael
    i'll be on stours most of tmrw afternoon gmt+1 pls find me there
    gmt-8, ubers seasonal. what are some times that work for you?
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    I feel asleep and I feel its redundant to say take the win because you have good reason for activity at this point, but it seems that time is too late for me. You probably could beat me 9/10 times so if you can't play any earlier just take the win. If you can play earlier some day we could ask for an extension
    The Vision
    The Vision
    yea sorry its rough with our schedules cuz i have afternoon/night classes for college. i would try to schedule again but its pretty inconvenient for my schedule since i already made time twice, but hopefully we can have a nice series sometime in another tour
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    Ya it's whatever really, sorry about missing the first one tho that was a real goof on my part
    hey, I'm lazy enogh to not pm you on PO, when do you wanna play for Old gens tour? im gmt +1 and i work from 10pm-6am this week i should be able to do anything from 2pm-7pm mid week and i can try to make time on sunday whenever
    NU League im Gmt -8 and can play late night weekends or early day weekdays accept Wednesday or Tuesday the upcoming weeks
    StarBlim
    StarBlim
    that time is possibly ok can't say for sure since my boss said they want me to come in later on Saturday then usual but if not Sunday I can do it around that time
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    Alright sounds good
    StarBlim
    StarBlim
    just making sure 5-7 is OK still because u did mention those time as ur best availability before
    Ey. We face for aaa open. When u free? I’m gmt 0 btw
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    Free sunday at really anytime, if I become overwhelmed with all the games I may be playing monday 10:30 GMT and then the weekend are my next availability.
    RREEE I got you r1 ru ssnl (he mistagged u but u can check) we can schedule on ps
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    IK I left a vm on discord before you posted this. I don't got teams so lets say next week???
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…