Noveliss
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Fair warning to you Nove: Ejaculate can reach 28 mph when leaving the penis. Thus, it's illegal in a school zone.
    imsosorrylol
    imsosorrylol
    wecameasromans wouldnt care about that he'd make it go 40 mph
    Yeesus
    Yeesus
    WCAR wouldn't even care about the law and would try to justify it
    WECAMEASROMANS
    im asian so surely i’d only get like a verbal warning for speeding now cmon...
    Did you know: The male giraffe will continuously headbutt the female in the bladder until she urinates. The male then tastes the pee and that helps it determine whether the female is ovulating. If she is, it's business time.
    hey man i was wondering if you could fuck me to prove to my parents im not a virgin. theyve really been on me about this and i thought you were cute and youre posts kinda make me wet so i wouldnt mine if i gave you my first time. but i kinda wanna see what youre packing down there if you know what i mean so if you could email me a pic of it at kawaiidesunekoprincessloli@gmail.com it would be much appreciated.
    Noveliss
    Noveliss
    i'll be there with the swiftness
    hey so, i rly wanted to ask you something(~~), i heard u were gay from a source and i was wondering what ur...
    reproductory organ tastes like but its like, not gay or anything i promise ill say no homo before and after just to be safe
    man so yesterday i sat down naked and my finger slipped into my butt so and i moaned so i decided to try something new. after school i went home and i found my moms dildo. i went into my room and went ham dude, and when i say ham i mean i destroyed that like axel vs tendi. but i still wanted more so i took my dog and let her go put it in me and it was the best orgasm ive ever had. just thought id let you know.
    BaSr
    BaSr
    nice copy paste
    man so yesterday i sat down naked and my finger slipped into my butt so and i moaned so i decided to try something new. after school i went home and i found my moms dildo. i went into my room and went ham dude, and when i say ham i mean i destroyed that like axel vs tendi. but i still wanted more so i took my dog and let her go put it in me and it was the best orgasm ive ever had. just thought id let you know.
    BaSr
    BaSr
    nice copy paste
    BaSr
    BaSr
    nice copy paste
    If your girl is drowning but beyonce is also drowning and you can only save one... who do you save?
    Noveliss
    Noveliss
    both bc beyonce is my girl
    Yeesus
    Yeesus
    Wholesome asf
    you ever moan when ur beating your meat then right as you nut it goes in your mouth and you say mmm tasty?
    Noveliss
    Noveliss
    like all the time bro
    Noveliss
    Noveliss
    esp when u got some of it dripping down from ur chin
    imsosorrylol
    imsosorrylol
    yeah bro its on accident but you dont regret it cuz its yummy
    but we didn't kiss. Would that be gay? We were wasted and while we were banging we kept calling each other %%%s. It's almost like a parody of when we bang chicks (remember this didn't happen). So that wouldn't make me gay right? Just a jokester?
    You really don't understand Ugandan culture, do you? You think it's all about "de way" because you saw a stupid fucking shitty video made by a 12 year old on YouTube. Ugandan people don't deserve your white trash so-called 'memes' meant to continue the harassment and oppression of Africans
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…