Noveliss
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, Jytcampbell is walking down Ladder St., having just copped a few dirty Ws with his tried-and-true Wishkiller squad. After a long day of laddering and going up in the rankings, Jyt decides to sit down at a bar near him, have a drink and relax from the long day. However, the bar is having a magical creature cockfighting contest! Of course, Jyt being the expert that he is, decides to participate and maybe win some.
    He cuts through the opposition easily, his opponents' squads no match in front of his meticulously crafted teams. The finals have started. It's Jytcampbell vs none other than CK James himself. The myth, the legend. Jyt tried his best, he did all he could, but in the end he could naught but fall. His ladder points had been snatched by CK James forever. "But I'm 3-1 vs him!" cried Jyt, alone, in the dark.
    His ladder points were gone forever. Was this his fate? To never top the ladder? To never be the one no one ever was? Those were the thoughts racing through his mind. Jyt would take his vengeance. He would find CK James and defeat him once more.
    I accidentally kicked my mother in the jaw and circumcised myself, are there any alternative ways of stockpiling smegma butter?
    Noveliss
    Noveliss
    Sorry, I am only just now starting out in this field. If you want, I could redirect you to user: imsosorrylol.
    CK James and Jytcampbell are walking in the deep, dark, woods. CKJ says, "Mister, I'm scared! These ladder points are really creepy." Jytcampbell replies, "How do you think I feel? I have to take them back all by myself."
    Humans and dolphins are the only two creatures known to man that, if given a mirror, will eventually admire their own genitalia.
    You can use your penis to unlock your iPhone w/ Touch ID if you set it up as a "finger"
    A little boy and Jytcampbell are walking in the deep, dark, woods. The little boy says, "Mister, I'm scared! These woods are really creepy." Jytcampbell replies, "How do you think I feel? I have to walk back all by myself."
    ┏┓ ┃┃╱╲ in ┃╱╱╲╲ this ╱╱╭╮╲╲house ▔▏┗┛▕▔ we ╱▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔╲ poop on flor.
    ╱╱┏┳┓╭╮┏┳┓ ╲╲ ▔▏┗┻┛┃┃┗┻┛▕▔
    I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Noveliss. That perfect, curvy body. Those bountiful breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. It honestly fucking hurts knowing that I'll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring. I'd do fucking ANYTHING for a change to get Noveliss pregnant.
    Seahorses don’t have stomachs. Their intestines, which break down and absorb the nutrients from their food, serve its functions for them.
    I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Anna Kartana. That perfect, curvy body. Those bountiful breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. It honestly fucking hurts knowing that I'll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring. I'd do fucking ANYTHING for the chance to get AK pregnant.
    BaSr
    BaSr
    Whether the hymen is present in a woman has little do with virginity. There are many ways it can be broken, including something as innocent as horseback riding! (I think she does actual riding) Maybe I'm just thinking about that girl I turned down when she asked for my number. Not sure anymore
    talah
    talah
    Did you know? A lobsters blood is colorless but when exposed to oxygen it turns blue.
    BaSr
    BaSr
    I actually did know that. same with snails
    A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can't is quite honestly too much to fucking bear. Why would Smogon create something so perfect? To fucking tantalize us? Fucking laugh in our faces?! Honestly guys, I just fucking can't anymore. Fuck
    another warning for you: A dentist can tell if you deep throat someone as it tends to bruise the back of your throat
    my dad said i had to suck his dick for the car keys but for some reason it tasted like my sisters ass. can you tell me why?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…