Noveliss
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• To find, to find the exact words, to find the perfect words, to say less but to say more, was ideal with this project, and till my energy and mind be felt, in a less aggressive way but a more passive and genius way was ideal with this album, to show the versatility and to show th- to open minds in itself was the goal of this album, and to acquire a large amount of passion, and love and appreciation for myself was the
    This album is far different, far more versatile, far more uplifting than the last. It's something you can find comfort in, it's very comforting but discomforting at the same time. So, with this project, again you're entering my mind, feeling my insanity, feeling my genius, my energy. Enjoy
    if you are not open-minded before you listen to this album, open your mind. If you don't listen to the alternative sound and you've never been into the alternative sound and have not been open to trying different things; open your mind before you listen to this album. You can listen to it anywhere, preferably your room, your car, but it can be played anywhere.
    By listening to this album you are LITERALLY, and I cannot stress this enough, LITERALLY entering my mind.
    to open minds in itself was the goal of this album, and to acquire a large amount of passion, and love and appreciation for myself was the goal of this album; loyalty to myself was the goal of this album. So, I'll offer this warning and set of instructions;
    To find, to find the exact words, to find the perfect words, to say less but to say more, was ideal with this project, and till my energy and mind be felt, in a less aggressive way but a more passive and genius way was ideal with this album, to show the versatility and to show th-
    By listening to this album you are LITERALLY, and I cannot stress this enough, LITERALLY entering my mind.
    Noveliss
    Noveliss
    So, with this project, again you're entering my mind, feeling my insanity, feeling my genius, my energy.
    Does anyone know if the latest Pirates of the Caribbean movie that came out in 2017 is 100% the last one that will ever come out
    Hello, its your OST opponent sorry for being late I am available Tuesday and Thursday 9 to 10:38 EST. I am available tomorrow all day and i am available basically at all times. I'll just hop on during class
    Hello, its your OST opponent sorry for being late I am available Tuesday and Thursday 9 to 10:38 EST. I am available tomorrow all day and i am available basically at all times. I'll just hop on during class
    so, i was sitting in my bed yesterday, right, and for some reason my phone searched "asap rocky hot" all on its own lol!!!! anyway, im like, ok lets check this out a bit and one thing led to another, then another and i nutted to "asap rocky hot" at least 87 times in 4 hours. i managed to say no homo before the act, but im still worried some1 might consider it homosexual and i dont want to be associated w/ them lol..
    Hi guys(and girls and transgenders and blacks), it took a lot for me to tell u this and I’ve known this for about a month ⏱ now, basically i was at a party and I had sex (yes I am 16)
    with a guy(it’s not gay if the balls didn’t touch) i barely know and I stared throwing up and was worried I was pregnant so took a test and it came back positive , please don’t confront me about it yet as I’m still getting over it ‍♂ but I needed to tell you before I started to show xx
    Hi noveliss-sama I was wondering if you could message me some pictures of your feet? I-im sorry if I'm coming on too strong daddy... I couldn't sleep all last night because I was busy pleasuring myself to the thought of your toes around my penis-kun. Please let my dreams become a reality :3
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…