Smogon Forums

Duckymomo Senior
Duckymomo Senior
It has tho. I was banned on Friday the 12th and now it's Friday the 19th. I don't know your past experiences involving mathematics, but that's 7 days
HoeenHero
HoeenHero
Ive checked the modlog you were banned on Friday the 12th at 9:28 PM EST, so you will be unbanned today at 9:28 PM EST, it is 3:49 PM EST at the time of this post according to my computer (which may be a few minutes off the server time). Thats 7 days, any time before that is less than 7 days.
Duckymomo Senior
Duckymomo Senior
If I haven't got the damn message yet (I have) a few hours isn't going to make a difference.
Duckymomo Senior
Duckymomo Senior
How about you make life easier for both of us any type /unban duckymomosenior. It'll take 10-15 seconds and you'll never hear from me again
HoeenHero
HoeenHero
No, your ban is valid so you need to wait the whole ban out.
If you really want to make both of our lives easier, and if you never want to have to hear from me again, don't timerstall anymore (and don't break other rules). If you do that, I have no reason to ban you, and I won't ban you.
Duckymomo Senior
Duckymomo Senior
Still no
Duckymomo Senior
Duckymomo Senior
What other rules have I broken?
Duckymomo Senior
Duckymomo Senior
If u unban me now I can guarantee you'll never hear from me again, but this offer only lasts now. I'm not making any promises if I have to wait until 9:30 to ladder
Duckymomo Senior
Duckymomo Senior
If u don't unban me I'll bother u for the next 5 and a half hours
HoeenHero
HoeenHero
As far as I know, you didn't break any other rules, its just a disclaimer that if you break rules other than timerstalling you may get a punishment from me again. Threats will not work, you do know there is such a punishment as a permaban, and it affects all servers (main, smogtours, ect) and never expires. Please follow the rules, I don't want to have to request for a permaban to be given to you.
Duckymomo Senior
Duckymomo Senior
Yeah I don't plan on intentionally breaking any more rules I'm just wondering if u could do a /unban because it's been a week and I understand why I was banned now
Duckymomo Senior
Duckymomo Senior
Why would I be permabanned? I didn't even evade this ban or do anything else wrong besides timerstalling
HoeenHero
HoeenHero
Repeatedly getting banned for timerstalling

Basically if standard punishments arent making you stop completely, we will force it to stop with a punishment that dosent expire.
Duckymomo Senior
Duckymomo Senior
Repeatedly?
Duckymomo Senior
Duckymomo Senior
I've been locked for timerstalling but this is the 1st ban
HoeenHero
HoeenHero
You do know we have a modlog recording every punishment issued to you, you were locked once for timerstall (which isnt an appropriate punishment for it), and banned twice so far.
Duckymomo Senior
Duckymomo Senior
Duckymomo Senior
Also what's wrong with locking? I think it's much more reasonable
HoeenHero
HoeenHero
You can still battle and therefore still timerstall while locked.
Duckymomo Senior
Duckymomo Senior
That makes sense actually. I guess it's different from like breaking the filters in that way. Anyways can u enlighten me as to when this second ban occurred? I remember the lock, but not the ban which is strange cause I think I'd remember a ban lol