KyleCole
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know I got here because of your boobs, but watching your video, I just caught myself in love with your face and your personality (at least the one you show in your videos). You have such an amazing face! Your lips are just the exact size, not too thick and not "barely there". Your mouth is big (which I considere a very good thing). Your cheeks are full and soft and probably good to kiss. Your eyes are so bright and
    honchkrow
    honchkrow
    light, and the expressions they gave out are just formidable. You are one of a kind, and managed to drag my eyes from the chest all up to the eyes height.

By the way, I'm taken, so those compliments are just sincere ones, with no second intentions behind them.
    KyleCole
    KyleCole
    Please cease all contact with me henceforth
    Hello, my name is GenOne and I will be your R4 opponent for the Smogon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Doubles Overused Winter Seasonal circuit tournament.

My timezone is GMT-8, and my avaliability is as follows:

Tue-Fri: After 6 PM my time
    Sat-Sun: Pretty much whenever, as long as it's not like 2AM my time

Please let me know if there is a specific time and date that works well for you, given my availability.
    KyleCole
    KyleCole
    Let’s do Sunday at noon your time
    GenOne
    GenOne
    Cya then!
    ok im free most evenings gmt+0 for duu tour but weekend may be tough since i have vgc stuff so wont be near my comp. whenever suits you tbh
    Looks like you havent been on smogon since Friday. I pm'ed you on discord for spl scheduling so reply as soon as you can.
    when to fight for kick off? I will be busy on 27th and 30th so any other day
    KyleCole
    KyleCole
    I'm sure I'll run into you at some point, I think I'm free all of the 28th but I'll let you know
    Platinum God n1n1
    Platinum God n1n1
    I won't have my teams until I get home on 30th
    KyleCole
    KyleCole
    I can play on the 30th anytime before 4pm otherwise were probably going to need an extension, I might be able to do something on the 1st from 2-4pm but that's still up in the air
    hi when you want to play for the doubles release tour? im gmt +1 during weekdays i have time between 5-11 pm and i woundt mind playing today if that works for you
    KyleCole
    KyleCole
    That's tomorrow, I can also play Friday
    Fran
    Fran
    i might be able to play around 12 am today, but if that doesnt work out i have more time on friday tok
    KyleCole
    KyleCole
    im online right now, i can wait for a little while
    i liked your post because i enjoyed the colorful sprites
    tehy
    i unliked your post when i read the spoiler

shame on you
    i didn't thank u when you said my team i posted was like an spl dubs team, so thanks, coach >:D
    I hope you enjoyed the God Squad. Let me know if you need some more heat in future videos
    KyleCole
    KyleCole
    tweet em to me!
    manodelrey
    manodelrey
    you won with my trick room alakazam, I need to get more heat
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…