Mr.378
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• We play for RoAST, I'm gmt -4. When are you free to play? We got paired in both brackets so we can either play both sets at one after another or split them up and play them at different times
    ToadNorton
    ToadNorton
    I can play 7pm - 9:30pm any time from the 23rd - 26th. I'm unsure of my availability before that because I'm on vacation with my family until then.
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I can do the 24th
    ToadNorton
    ToadNorton
    Cool, I'll be on smogtours starting at 7
    Hey buddy; we got an extension to tomorrow for the friend tour and I'm tie breaking. If you're available anytime after 2 pm gmt -4 tomorrow just choose a time and I'll meet you then but otherwise try to let me know any other time asap so I know when to wake up.
    When do you want to play for wcop? GMT +6, free at nights til 10pm, otherwise I'm free during mornings on Fri and Sat.
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I am gmt-5 and sometime w2 during your night should be fine in that time frame. we have ample time so if anything pops up I will say
    apparently we're playing gsc for the best friend tour. I'm GMT +10 and free mon-fri 8-10PM
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Gmt-5 here. I will be rather free Monday and Tuesday so we can try that
    Stoward
    Stoward
    sounds good to me :) 8:30 Monday alright?
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Can try that
    yo roapl, i should be free friday or sunday evening (-4), somewhere around like 7 or 8 pm if that works for you?
    Sup, when do you want to play for POWC? I'm available every day (except Wednesday) 14:00-17:00 or 19:00-20:30 (GMT -3). We can play during / after Smogon Tour as well; let me know which day works better for you
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I'm gmt-5. I'll br free Sunday during tour if that works for you.
    Century Express
    Century Express
    sure, Sunday should be fine for me
    Century Express
    Century Express
    i'll be waiting on smogtours whenever you're ready
    hey dude just wanted to bump the team. if submitting anything is going to be a problem lmk!
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I will have it tomorrow if not tonight. Comp issues pushed this back.
    Hey man I'm your ost r2 opponent just wondering when you are free to play. I'm available most weekdays after 4pm cst(-600) and anytime after 10am on weekends, so its really up to you.
    GSC Global Championship, when can you play? The sooner we can get it done the happier I am. I'm GMT+1 and pretty flexible with my schedule.
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I'll be free Wedesday and the Weekend if that works for you. gmt-6.
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I could also play today if you could.
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    That works! I'm on smogtours
    ez is ready to play soon (~20 minutes) in place of lavos in gsc ubers (roa olympics) if you can play.
    Hey I'm now your opponent in GSC Legendless. I'm GMT +13, free all of Wednesday afternoon and Tue/Wed/Thu evening. Can you make any of those times work?
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I'll see what I can do. I'll be available an hour after the time you posted this message.
    Googly
    Googly
    I can't play then I'm afraid. I'm only available for the next 3 hours or so, then that's it until the deadline :x
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I can try asking for an extension if this doesn't happen.
    When ud like to play for Team Tour? I'm -2 and can play any time 1-7 PM my time tomorrow and friday
    you tagged and gave the username of the wrong dude for the roa tour
    steelskitty
    steelskitty
    also why do you have finch's head on a braviary as our logo
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Yeah fucked that up. I fixed it now though. The logo was funny though.
    steelskitty
    steelskitty
    you also tagged the wrong snaga and made the first letter of my username uppercase >:
    all gen r4; gmt +2
    available to play between wednesday and saturday next week
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    gmt-5. Thursday next week is best for me in that range. Is that fine?
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    if we can be online at the same time, sure
    Gsc ubers tour. Gmt +6 here. When play mate?
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I should be able to yeah.
    ckw
    ckw
    Fml I completely forgot about this. If you can play today, lemme knownon discord becuz ill be mostly free (after a long ass time). If that ain't possible, you can take the win. I just wanted to play gsc uber games x_x
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I want to play this as well so I'll see if I can play it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…