HaxBro.K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man you didn't respond to my VM, can we please play sometime before the weekend. I'd like to get this done asap.
    Yo sup, alolan, im gmt +1 and i can usually play during my evenings
    HaxBro.K
    HaxBro.K
    im gmt -2 till sat, then sunday ill be gmt-3
    today or tomorrow, i can only after 1030pm (my time)
    saturday and sunday, from 3pm until night :)
    we will play OU and RU

how bout u? LC or Uber?
    Hassin627
    Hassin627
    Mb forgot to mention, ubers
    Lets play saturday around 5pm your time?
    HaxBro.K
    HaxBro.K
    i didnt see ur msg.
    how about today?
    When do you want to fight me for OST?
    HaxBro.K
    HaxBro.K
    my time, ofc
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    ok np ill let you know tomortow
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    Ok we'll play on sunday around 12 midnight my time. However, i'd like it if we could do it earlier instead of leaving it till the last minute. So i'll just let you know my available times this upcoming week and maybe you can choose one. I'm available monday, tuesday and wednesday at that time as well. if you can play any of these days lemme know
    Hi there. I am your round two opponent for the Alola Trial tournament. My timezone is GMT+2. When do you want to play? Don't forget to pick your two tiers and I will add one after your picks.
    HaxBro.K
    HaxBro.K
    Hi!
    I'm Gmt-2, but I can play today or tomorrow easily.
    Well, let's play OU and RU :D
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i will add ubers so we will play OU/RU/Ubers. we also agreed to play 8pm your time (midnight 12am my time). i will see you tomorrow:)
    Hey we got put together for farm league due to opps quitting, i know it's close to deadline but if we fite or not it'll be fine
    When fight for farm league? Gmt -7
    HaxBro.K
    HaxBro.K
    sorry man, my internet connection yesterday sucks, i´m going to my home right now, could you play in 40 minutes?
    MZ
    MZ
    sure
    HaxBro.K
    HaxBro.K
    could we play in gold.psim.us?
    i dont wanna play in smogtours right now
    :c
    Hey we're paired for spl farm league round 6, my schedule is kinda weird this week due to midterms, but tell me what time is good for you and i'll see if i can do it. Im GMT-6
    HaxBro.K
    HaxBro.K
    hi man, so, i'm gmt -2, and I cannot play friday night and saturday all day (both my time), so, tell me what is better for you :D
    North
    North
    wait you can't play on friday or saturday? i can do tomorrow from about 2-10 my time or any time friday saturday sunday
    hihi we are in the same group for the vgc tour. I'm GMT +10 and can play most times in the morning and evening. When can you play? :]
    HaxBro.K
    HaxBro.K
    ok, 9pm on sunday (my time)
    o/
    GiraGoomy
    GiraGoomy
    so I gtg but it's 10pm for you rn and I haven't seen you around the forums, on irc or on PS for the last hour. Schedule for the same time tomorrow? We still have a week so it shouldn't be too hard.
    HaxBro.K
    HaxBro.K
    ok, tomorrow same time
    sorry about my late, i wasn't in home :c
    we're matched up for farm league week 2, when can you play?
    HaxBro.K
    HaxBro.K
    okay, 0h in my time is ok to me :D
    HaxBro.K
    HaxBro.K
    How i showed up 1h after, if we told around 23h to me and i was online since 22h45 until 23h45 and send this message at 23:26? ¬¬'
    HaxBro.K
    HaxBro.K
    I'm waiting u from now until 1h (my time)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…