kaori
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, we're playing for gsc global championship! same timezone as you, apparently deadline is sunday which sucks. my only available times are tonight, 7pm-midnight tomorrow, and maybe sunday morning? if those don't work we could request an extension but i'd prefer to avoid that.
    kaori
    kaori
    the slot tomorrow night is fine with me, just msg me on tours then
    Lavos
    alright see you then
    gsc gc, im gmt-3
    kaori
    kaori
    yo, im -4 and busy w last reg week of school until thursday, anything past 5pm from thursday onwards is cool tho
    Hyogafodex
    Hyogafodex
    lets try friday then, around mayb 10pm my time
    kaori
    kaori
    yeah thats fine w me
    hi, when for roapl? gmt +2 available from thursday, my evenings
    kaori
    kaori
    yo, im -4 and thursday is cool, i get out of class at ~5pm my time so i can play anytime following that
    Bomber.
    Bomber.
    so thursday from 5 pm your time, meet you on smogontours
    hi, when wanna play for gsc globals? im gmt +2 and prefer my evenings
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    I was online for 20 minutes but left bc i thought u forgot it. I went out and wont be able to play anymore today :x
    kaori
    kaori
    no worries, can do similar times both of the next two days
    kaori
    kaori
    im ready whenever you are
    hey UUPL gmt -4 available m/w/f lgi
    kaori
    kaori
    yo i got a super busy early week with exams but friday is cool, im -4 as well and anything past like 5pm is good with me
    Lavos
    ok lets try for like 8pm friday
    Hey man when do you wanna play for DPL? I'm gmt-7 and I'd prefer if we could play on the weekend during the afternoon/evening. If that doesn't work for you, I usually get home from school on weekdays at around 4pm, so sometime after 4pm would be best if we aim for a weekday.
    emforbes
    emforbes
    Yeah that's perfect. See you then
    kaori
    kaori
    just a heads up that my replacement called off so i have to work up until 8pm, won't change much of anything besides me needing like 5 minutes but i thought id let u know
    emforbes
    emforbes
    alright np
    SC ADV When ? I'm gmt+1
    kaori
    kaori
    its 3pm my time rn, i dont get out of work for another hour but i can play pretty shortly after i do
    StepC
    StepC
    Ok send me a mex, I'll be on for the next 3 hours
    kaori
    kaori
    i should be good if you wanna play right now, im on tours
    Hey bro, when are you good for DPP? I am probably staying in this weekend so I will be free the majority of Sat and Sun if that works for you
    kaori
    kaori
    yo, saturday is cool with me, i have like 30 other tour games scheduled but after 4pm (-4) i should be free for most of the day provided im not playing for another tour, so that works great for me
    teal6
    teal6
    Alright, do you mind setting a specific time? Just in case anything comes up for me so I can work around it. 4PM itself would work great, but if that's not available, would 4:30 PM work?
    kaori
    kaori
    i get out of work at 4pm, 4:30 should be fine though yeah
    Hey we gotta play for that GSC tour. I'm GMT +12 and would like to play on Sunday if possible. Can do any time that's not too late.
    kaori
    kaori
    sounds good, i can do pretty late my time saturday night / your afternoon sunday (im -4), something like 11pm saturday for me and 3pm for you sunday if im doing the math right
    Googly
    Googly
    That'd be perfect. See you then.
    yo roapl gmt-8 would like to play on sat cus ill be on vacation till friday.
    kaori
    kaori
    it should yeah, i have 3 million games scheduled for today but i think 6pm should be fine, possibly a bit after/before
    dom
    haha same, either way i'm free prolly
    kaori
    kaori
    im good whenever you are
    hi we play for ppl, gmt+2. does thursday / friday or weekend in my afternoon / evening work for you?
    kaori
    kaori
    hiya, i can do thursday anytime after 5pm -4 (my timezone), should be mostly the same for the other days you mentioned as well
    Raiza
    Raiza
    kk friday around that time should be good
    kaori
    kaori
    Cliche asf to play on the last day but its spring break and ill be out of town until Sunday morning, so anytime after 4pm eastern that sunday is good w me
    kaori
    kaori
    Scheduled on discord, sunday 5-6pm eastern
    Regional tournament tour for hoenn im gmt -5 when do you want to play?
    kaori
    kaori
    yo im -4, im good whenever today if you wanna get it out the way otherwise im pretty free most evenings
    Maskun
    Maskun
    alright if i ever see ur alt i'll probs challenge you this evening or something
    Hello ! :)

We have to play for OURPL ; I'm GMT+1 (France) and quite flexible schedule wise.
    kaori
    kaori
    yo, im in -4 and i hang on ps main a lot in RoA room, wanna just try to find me there at some point?
    Teclis
    Teclis
    Sure !
    when do you wanna play for dou seasonal. I'm est and i can do most weekdays preferably 4:30-8 and am pretty flexible on weekends
    kaori
    kaori
    nothing dead set because its hard to predict when exactly ill be up but around dinner time should be pretty solid
    laptops
    laptops
    Nothing specific works with me, I've been p busy with unpredictable family stuff myself
    kaori
    kaori
    yo looks like nothing is happenin today which is fine, whats ur availability like on monday? can do pretty much anything so just lemme know
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…