Anish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am a yogibears, I have 10 different names rwby, yogi, yogibears ruby matoi, yogay and other variants, I rate PU teams and hate blast ewww if you dont post this on 10 different pages I will quit for a day
    Anish
    Anish
    Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.
    hey, we have to play for gsc cup
    gmt +2
    available on:
    thursday evening
    friday afternoon/night
    saturday afternoon/evening/night
    sunday afternoon/night
    got some games scheduled already, lmk what hour and day you'd like to play and we'll work from there
    your world needs a great defender
    your world's in the way of harm
    you want a romantic life a fairytale that's full of charm
    Anish
    Anish
    same
    Anish
    Anish
    wait was this a part of rwby theme L
    dpp cup gmt +3, on weekdays i can only play on my nights before midnight, and on weekends im more flexible but nights are also preferable, lmk what works
    Anish
    Anish
    hows saturday 12 pm my time?
    When you want to go for Mini? GMT-6, any time tomorrow works for me. After that I can only do afternoons like 6pm+ my time
    akaFila
    akaFila
    Should be fine to go today
    Anish
    Anish
    wanna play same time today?
    Anish
    Anish
    sry smthing came up and i couldn’t come at the time, but im pretty flexible and can play at other times today too like 5pm
    "My Characteristic A little quick tempered" more like a lot bad
    Anish
    Anish
    no u
    Anish
    Anish
    highkey tho why do I have stuff in my about
    I'm sorry, my man, I do believe a minor error has been made. I am not what you might call a "weeb". I am simply a japanese animated content matter enthusiast. I enjoy anime because it is refreshingly different. There is quite a difference between me and a "weeb". However, I do quite believe that you, good sir, are not without issues. The fact that you spend your days browsing anime videos simply to inform individuals
    So Noisy
    nsult anyone that is not part of the mainstream collective simply because they are different. You sir, and men & women like you, are what is wrong with society. Indeed, you do not even deserve the title of "sir". I shall simply refer to thee as "child". I have very little respect for children like you. And that respect is only there because "respect thine enemy" is an important principle to live by. If, by any chance
    So Noisy
    your undoubtedly underdeveloped brain for some reason cannot comprehend language such as which was used in this paragraph, then please, do return to your dull, "normal" life in ignorance. Now, do stop wasting everyone's time.
    Anish
    Anish
    shut up weebyboy
    Hewwo dis ish teh FBI, Furry Bulge Inspection agency, coming to awwest u for poswession of an iwwegally big bulgie uwu. Now I will inspwect u.

sniffs and notices ur bulge owo wats dis squeezie ur bulgie uwu ish sho juicy and big owo
    Qplaz
    Qplaz
    king about those people who love animals (purely in a platonic way!) and dress up in suits that make them resemble anthropomorphic animals.

At first I saw furries as sickening, but as I met and spoke with one, I gradually realized, that not all of them are God-hating bastards. Just most of them.

Is this an affront to God? Is pretending to be an animal a sin? If it is, how do I repent? How can I be saved?
    Anish
    Anish
    ur mum gay
    So Noisy
    owo
    inside sources have told me we are matched for LC Swiss. I'm EST, pretty flexible and available frequently. Let me know what works for you.
    Anish
    Anish
    gmt -7, so 3 hours behind you, flexible too, so can play over weekend/weekdays past like 4 or even rn if you want
    Holiday
    Holiday
    im online now if you want
    hi when play for 1v1 seasonal im gmt +2 mostly free in the evening
    Anish
    Anish
    gmt -7, do you wanna play today or next sunday
    BigBoy038
    BigBoy038
    next sunday is fine what about 9 pm my time
    Anish
    Anish
    sounds good
    Yo, we play for LC Swiss, my timezone is GMT +1 and i am free in the evening on the weekdays and all day this weekend. Let me know what works best for you
    we are matched up for ag ssnl , I am gmt+1, when can you play?
    Anish
    Anish
    gmt -7, would prefer Sunday morning my time since I’m busy on Saturday and we have timedifference
    We are matched up
    1v1 spring seasonal
    When should we fight it

———————————

I’m in the 1v1 room as Theheheheh all the time, just join the room and you’re bound to see me a lot
    Sorry for the stupid haiku, I’m bored
    Anish
    Anish
    what timezone are you? i think it would be easier to play if we set a time, or at least if i know what timezone you are. im gmt-8, which will change to -7 after daylight saving
    Tol
    Tol
    GMT-5, good old EST
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…