CrashinBoomBang
    CrashinBoomBang
    LOL bro we got fucking turned on our heads

germany been playing hella ass though, no lie, so can't even be mad

and we shot one of the korean players in the NUTS

hows it going bro
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    The nut shot was literally Germany's second best shot, only behind Kroos' last minute scoring goal against Sweden, of course.

I'm fine, what about you?
    Hey man, do you mind hooking me up with some fire teams? I've been building some and posting them in RMT, but I seriously don't think my teams are really for laddering purposes, they're too predictable. Thanks friend :] :]
    Yo CBB love your teams and stuff, hope you get unbanned sometime soon, and YOU'RE DA GOAT!
    CrashinBoomBang
    CrashinBoomBang
    thanks g system trynna hold me DOWN via CORRUPTION but we dont go down like that
    cb aaron judge
    cb aaron judge
    “goat” the real corruption was you roaming free as long as you did, the irony is you 100% caused your own downfall LOL
    Can you pls reply? It is my dream.
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    bro cbb is a celeb, sometimes his fans catch him in the office sometimes they dont, just ned a stroke of luck my guy, k pce out bye :)
    CrashinBoomBang
    CrashinBoomBang
    thank you secretary SOMALIA my good friend, what is up guzma
    Listen none of this "omg CBB :D omg Holiday :D" Fugazi today. You have a mission cbboat, get that W today my guy.
    you are actually a fucking madman in ur spl games wtf. gl rest of the way those have been my fav games to watch so far =D
    CrashinBoomBang
    CrashinBoomBang
    sorry bro i didnt see this until like last night!!!!!!!!!!! thanks bro big fan stay tf up u will enjoy week 5 omfl
    Hey man when do you wanna play for Tar Cup? I’m GMT-6 and have pretty flexible availability.
    UD
    UD
    I also agree with that so let's shoot for after I play Saturday (noon my time) or on Sunday?
    CrashinBoomBang
    CrashinBoomBang
    yeah sounds about right, I should be online Saturday noon-ish
    UD
    UD
    Sweet sounds good
    Tyranitar Cup, im-2, im avaliable all days except for today
    CrashinBoomBang
    CrashinBoomBang
    fuck that play me right now

otherwise we'll make it happen tmrw or weekend, defo weekend maybe tmrw?
    Hyogafodex
    Hyogafodex
    ive got some time now, if u can play ill be on main, if not lets try tomorrow
    Tyranitar Cup, I'm GMT -5, when do you wanna play? Should be free this weekend during afternoons / evenings and whatnot
    CrashinBoomBang
    CrashinBoomBang
    yea weekends good, gmt +1, should be around plenty on saturday if nothing else. lets see if we just meet on smogtours randomly otherwise we can schedule an actual time i suppose.
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Sounds good, I'll see when I can get on on Saturday
    CrashinBoomBang
    CrashinBoomBang
    aight cool, i should be around my afternoon/evenings, PMing me on discord is probably better than here

CrashingBoomBang#0755
    we're paired for adv uu revamped. I'm gmt +5.5 and am free pretty much all day every day but i would prefer to play in my evenings (past 6 pm) if that is okay with you. let me know when you're available
    hello, we're paired up for adv uu revamped. im gmt-5. im available monday-thursday from 7pm-10pm and friday and saturday from 12pm-4pm. if that doesnt work with you, just tell me some times when youre available. ill make something work
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    I'm glad to hear you're doing great, you deserve it mate.

The event was also heavily VGC based (it was the first big official VGC event in Brazil, on top of being the first international championships). I got really lucky being invited to it. Since then, I've been invited to 2 Regional TCG Championships (one of which I'll attend in two weeks). It has been really awesome!
    CrashinBoomBang
    CrashinBoomBang
    lol damn good stuff bro, hope it'll keep being dope!

I got a switch last week, lots of cool stuff coming out for it which I kinda can't wait for

Mario on Dinosaurs and Prime 4 and such.
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    That's so sweet. I briefly considered getting a Switch but it was too expensive for me and my research funding ended in August, so I have no money lol
    Yo when do you want to play for SM team tour? I'm GMT+2
    CrashinBoomBang
    CrashinBoomBang
    whenever u see me online on stours? usually evening during the week, idk about weekend activity

if this doesnt work we can schedule something clear but i don't think thats rly necessary
    Casparov
    Casparov
    Kk will do
    Do not make a mistake Mr. CBB, pick me for el draft de snake tour
    CrashinBoomBang
    CrashinBoomBang
    CHEEK POUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Holiday
    Holiday
    you oughta know :^)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…