LordST
    hey i can play in 30 minutes
    pspl when u wanna play? im est
    LordST
    LordST
    Pst Friday or Tuesday night/afternoon is best for me
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    lets do friday then, can u do like 7pm my time, 4pm urs? otherwise what timeslot would be best for u
    LordST
    LordST
    that time works see you then
    Yeasss, we have to fight this NU war. I'll be doing absolutely nothing on sunday and monday apart from contacting the dear old morningstar.
    I don't sleep so you can give me any time that suits you.
    Prepare for Deletion.
    we are matched up for nu, I am gmt+2, when can you play?
    LordST
    LordST
    i can play any day during my afternoon gmt-8. Sometimes i stay up late enough for Europe mornings
    I am a yogibears, I have 10 different names rwby, yogi, yogibears ruby matoi, yogay and other variants, I rate PU teams and hate blast ewww if you dont post this on 10 different pages I will quit for a day
    LordST
    LordST
    more like
    You know what, I'm sick and tired of being bullied by every community I'm in. I'm am a yogibears and deserve the same amount of respect as everyone else. I've qcd 10,000 analyses and written the MESPRIT, THE MESPRIT FOR FUCKS SAKE. but no ppl just wanna lalala memes :333 at me.
    Well no more! I'm making a stand to get equal rights not just for me, but all yogibears.
    yogi
    yogi
    LordST
    LordST
    dash
    Am I out of luck?
    Am I waiting to break?
    When I keep saying that I'm looking for a way to escape
    Oh, I'm wishing I had what I'd taken for granted
    I can't help you when I'm only gonna do you wrong
    Hello we are opponents for the Pokemon ZU Open and I can play 630-830 PM Monday-thursday, and then Saturday morning. When would you like to play?
    play for zu tour when
    LordST
    LordST
    I can play any day after 3:30pm gmt-8 this week, I can potentially play earlier on Wednesday
    termi
    termi
    i dont like starting a bo3 at 12:30am at the earliest tbh so i'm gonna go ahead and request an extension, assuming u can play earlier on the weekend (sunday would probably work best)
    termi
    termi
    in fact i think because of how timezones work u might actually be 10 hours behind me and not 9 which would be even worse so yeah fuck that
    When do you wanna play for budget tour, gmt-7 I can play on the weekend at like 10am
    I am a yogibears, I have 10 different names rwby ruby matoi yogi o_o and other variants, I rate PU teams and hate blast ewww if you dont post this on 10 different pages I will quit for a day
    I am a yogibears, I have 10 different names rwby ruby matoi yogi o_o and other variants, I rate PU teams and hate blast ewww if you dont post this on 10 different pages I will quit for a day
    when can you play for pu low budget tournament ? I'm gmt +1 and i'm free everyday after 3pm
    LordST
    LordST
    gmt -7 free today, Thursday after 4pm and most of the day Saturday lmk which works best
    aybekay
    aybekay
    saturday works best i'm free the whole day then what time you want to play then ?
    LordST
    LordST
    Can you play around noon gmt -7
    hi i am a typhlosion and i like clicking eruption. if you don't post this to 10 different people i will click specs eruption and i will 2hko all of your miltanks thank you have a nice day
    hi i am a typhlosion and i like clicking eruption. if you don't post this on 10 people's walls i will click specs eruption and i will 2hko all of your miltanks thank you have a nice day
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…