Zarel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My custom avatars border lines may be too light. Bumba set it to you. If they are too light friend me on discord and let me know. I send you a friend request. Happy holidays!
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I got it, it's fine.
    justdrew
    justdrew
    Good to know! Thanks for all the work you do :)
    Hey Zarel, I know your super busy and don't see these much. But I had an idea for showdown. I feel that showdown would benefit if room tours could be made into Best of 3 and 5 tournaments. Most forum tourneys are done in Best of 3 and if room tours reflected this it could give people good practice!
    Hey Zarel, I was wondering if you can make a small change to the replay site as there's a typo. When you go to search up replays, when you search past a certain point, it says battles for "more than 2 year" when it should be "more than 2 years" to justify plurality. It's only for this specific timestamp two as when you look down further for older replays, the wording is correct (i.e. more than 3 years, etc).
    Havens
    Havens
    I posted the typo in the Small Objective Changes thread a while back, and was deleted by a moderator today on the premise of their inability to directly change anything on the PS website, and was directed towards you, so I'd like your assistance in correcting this mistake.
    Hi, I'm posting here not to report a bug but to discuss a coding thing. I want to create an alt, but I want nobody to know it's me (because of various people bullying me and some of my friends) and I wondered if you could change the thing where if you PM a user it goes to their alt. Like if somebody PMed ZoroMemes it would go to ZoroWarrior. You may remember me from yesterday, the person who battled you.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    That's what the "Log Out" button is for.
    Foxxeyy
    Foxxeyy
    Oh right sorry. Is there any way to maintain autoconfirm if you use the log out button?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Yes, register your alt and win a battle and wait a week.
    What's good! Just wanted to say, you're the GOAT for creating PS. I could never get my hands on one of the 3DS Pokemon games to play competitively, but PS is imo a better alternative. Props to you bro.
    I've asked this question around a bunch of times to no avail. Hopefully you can give me a straight answer for this. A while ago i saw the happy place had audio in their intro, so with the topic of my private room, having roomintro audio would be perfect. However when i use <audio controls> on my intro code on this html test site it works fine, but when i c/p it to ps it doesn't respond. please tell me what's wrong :c
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Oh, the HTML sanitizer doesn't accept anything that fancy. The support for audio tags at all is very hacked-in. You'd need to put it all in one tag: <audio controls src="blahblahblah.mp3"></audio>
    Zarel
    Zarel
    The difference is that PS has an HTML sanitizer that removes all HTML that isn't known to be safe.
    Raidx
    I see, that's very interesting. Thx for the help man and keep up the work w ps! It's a great sim!
    Hi,

Would it be possible to whitelist (to remove the...interstice (I think it's the word) when linking to a website outside of PS!) https://www.pokepedia.fr/ ? Nothing too wild, it's just the french Bulbapedia that our beginners are using to get used to the English names.
    Teclis
    Teclis
    Thanks for your time and have a nice day otherwise !
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Sure
    ... the light green part of the healthbars is broken and shows damage taken since switchin rather than since last turn now
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Link to a replay?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I'm still waiting on a link to a replay in which this happens.
    when are you going to fix the game chatbox forcibly scrolling to the bottom every time a new message appears? I'M TRYING TO READ THE LOG COME ON
    Zarel
    Zarel
    That's still not fixed? My bad.
    Thanks for being the person who made the simulator that we all have enjoyed so much over the years. Mad props to you. :)
    Zarel
    Zarel
    :) I'm glad you like it
    The server seriously needs to be updated. The site is lagging really bad in battles, and the uptime is close to 42 days.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Rest assured I'm paying close attention to lag time, and would have already restarted if it was actually a problem. The lag this time is you, not us.
    xJolteon
    Lol I think Zarel was a little rude in that commends, he is only asking for uptime.
    BoltSapphire
    BoltSapphire
    Now I really get why /uptime was set to GVoice and above....
    So I have been wondering why is it that i can challenge someone to a custom game (pretty much any gen) But i can't go into the team builder and make a format folder for a custom game
    Greetings! I wanted to make the question at the Forum of PS but it seems that I don't have enough privileges to reply there:[ (I recently joined the forums)
    I wanted to ask you Zarel about an error I have: I usually play more STABmons than any other meta, and when I finish a battle I always save my replays. However, when I want to search for one, I can't find them
    Can you help me with this problem please?:[
    Hi again is it just me or are users getting banned at the fall of a feather.
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    You are correct. I have been indiscriminately banning user after user for months now. There is no stopping me - one day, I will ban Zarel. Good luck.
    w_r
    w_r
    I was not jocking.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Without any sort of details, what exactly do you expect me to do about this?
    hello zarel, I have a couple of important questions to ask you
    1º Do you have plans to implement the sprites that lessangel and I did? (shiny back s / m, totems, shiny arceus ... etc)
    If the answer is affirmative, slayer95 has already implemented those sprites on your server. He passed me the necessary folder to implement them without errors, because if you want I'll pass it on to you.
    Kalaxe
    Kalaxe
    Regarding the second question, the sprite that has changed is Glameow, here's the comparison https://imgur.com/a/8Amtu , it would be nice to know your opinion about how it could be implemented
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Both the Glameows in the link look fine to me?

PS GIFs support any resolution; PS will automatically detect and update the size.
    Kalaxe
    Kalaxe
    slayer95 said that I had to resize them, as is based on PS that server, I thought that here too. With respect to glameow, the difference is in the ears.
    Edit: the frontsprites that were implanted in PS of us/um have lag, so if you want to replace them, there is your choice. It is best to replace them all, but as you want
    hey do you need help with animations and if so how could i help. If you don't is there a way i could help out p.s majorly thats not coding(im so bad at coding, tried for years).
    I feel like there's something that should be discussed.

If you haven't been keeping up with Gen 8 rumors, there is one that stands out: Changed combat mechanics. This isn't a minor tweak, no, this is said to be a major overhaul that will completely change how Pokemon works. This gameplay system is gonna be a lot more action RPG-like, and probably will be a tad much for a browser to handle.
    Yung Dramps
    Yung Dramps
    contd
    This is unlike any other leak, for if this is true, it could significantly impact Showdown and Smogon as a whole. This raises all kinds of questions, like how will this be programmed, if it's able to be programmed at all. And if it's not, what's gonna happen to Showdown? Leak or not, this could be a game-changer, and it needs to be brought up at some point and discussed.
    allstar
    allstar
    idk if im allowed to comment on what other people say on zarels accpunt but I don't see the point of discussing something not confirmed.Seems like a waste of important developer time, and im sure zarel and frenz will figure something out
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Yeah, I've heard that rumor. That'll be really annoying to deal with; I don't think we'd be able to have it ready on launch day, but hopefully we can figure something out?
    Zarel I have to tell u something there a person in the ubers ladder named sweetlol2 and he is clearly boosting and cheating and had a gxe of 99.3 can u please have him be banned thank you.:) He lost so many battles impossibel to get a a gxe that high and Im pretty sure that that he has other accounts too underneatht hat account if u can pls help thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…