Profile posts Postings About

• seeded - when fight
    Raiza
    Raiza
    can you play thursday my afternoon / evening? +1
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    I can try - contact me on discord when you're online
    exhib. gmt-8 I can play any weekday after 4pm or any time on Wed. Would prefer not to do weekend since I dont really know my schedule
    Raiza
    Raiza
    can you play friday my afternoon / evening?
    Raiza
    Raiza
    +1
    LordST
    LordST
    I cant play until 1am that day i have work
    Yo I got subbed in for exhibition, let's just do the time u and xiri scheduled for 5pm Saturday gmt+1, is that fine?
    when do u wanna play for exhibition. i prefer to play sometime over the weekend just lmk what ur availability is
    Raiza
    Raiza
    weekend works, id prefer sat afternoon/evening
    termi
    termi
    i think im supposed to play for pu ssnl at 8pm saturday but other than that i should be free
    hey, we play for WCOPP. gmt-4 and can play during the afternoon weds/fri/sun and during the evening everyday besides saturday p much
    hey, bw, I'm available for the next few hours. otherwise I'm -4. tomorrow's good too
    Raiza
    Raiza
    take the win
    Hey when do you want to play for Ubers Open, I'm GMT+10 from like 12pm-2am my time usually works.
    Raiza
    Raiza
    gmt+2, i can play any day but we have to play in your nights.
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    do you wanna play now?
    Raiza
    Raiza
    sure im on main
    Ciao, quando vuoi giocare per la Roapl? Per me l'ideale sarebbe nel weekend perché ho molto più tempo
    Raiza
    Raiza
    ok
    ErPeris
    ErPeris
    Tipo Sabato verso le 15 potrebbe andare bene?
    Raiza
    Raiza
    si
    bw cup, wanna play this weekend? I believe we have the same GMT
    Raiza
    Raiza
    we do, weekend works
    Posho
    Posho
    Fine, a little before stour should work
    hey, when do you want to play for roapl? Im gmt+2 aswell and prefer to play in the weekend if that is fine with you.
    Raiza
    Raiza
    sure
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    Due to having a good weather in the netherlands for the first time xd, my family decided to have a bbq so I cant make it today. So tomorrow 7pm is still fine right?
    Raiza
    Raiza
    yeah it works, i wouldve asked you to play tomorrow anyway
    Hey, we're paired up for RoApl RBY. When can you play? My time zone is US-Central. Anytime before the weekend works best for me, as I'll be having family over on the weekend for Easter. Lmk your Timezone, availability, and discord for easier contact. Mine is EB0LA#0779.
    Raiza
    Raiza
    im GMT+2, can play around thursday/friday in my late morning or afternoon / evening. You can find my discord in the roapl server
    EB0LA
    Sent you friend request.
    PU Seasonal. I am GMT -5. I am usually able to play from 630-830pm from Monday-Thursday. and then on saturday morning too . or i could play in the next hour or so
    Raiza
    Raiza
    I am GMT+1, today at 6.30 pm your time should work
    Raiza
    Raiza
    im on main as raiza
  • Loading…
  • Loading…