banks
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Yeah and you aren't being respectful of the irl plans I made today and only got on smogon while I had a chance to, and couldn't play because I was on phone with 25% battery def not enough to play 3 games. And you only messaged me saying I was offline before your first post in here.like huh, I haven't even touched main today so all contact has been on my profile. I told you I was NOT going to be home till late my time
    Yeah and you aren't being respectful of the irl plans I made today and only got on smogon while I had a chance to, and couldn't play because I was on phone with 25% battery def not enough to play 3 games. And you only messaged me saying I was offline before your first post in here.like huh, I haven't even touched main today so all contact has been on my profile. I told you I was NOT going to be home till late my time
    Yes and it's a 6 hour diff between us so 9pm your time was 3pm and I said I couldn't be on then and said I be on an hour before and hour after
    banks
    banks
    and I said I couldn't be on then and said I be on an hour before and hour after
    actually that's 3pm for me, thanks to a friend telling me since i cannot convert time for my life. I cant battle in less its an hour before or an hour after because at 3pm Im usually driving home from college.
    roman
    that's bs lmao you fucking idiot
    roman
    Yes and it's a 6 hour diff between us so 9pm your time was 3pm and I said I couldn't be on then and said I be on an hour before and hour after
    oras ru im gmt-4, when can u play
    banks
    banks
    gmt+0, wanna do today? can only rlly do today saturday, what about like 7 -9pm today my time?
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    this is going to be tough. Saturday I'm working, I think i'll try to get to 7 your time today, but it's a stretch
    banks
    banks
    if anything comes up lmk, might be able to do sunday but not sure
    Sorry for taking ages, I'm free to play today and tomorrow morning and sunday morning too, gmt+0, any time before 2pm on the latter 2 days, still on dracei
    Good day, Stan Soojung! Reminding you of your pending match vs. Draceius in Round 1 of the USUM UU Viability Tournament. Any updates so far?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…