GatoDelFuego
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• are you against remakes/derivative works on principle?
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    have you heard of a TV series with the same name, Bates Motel?
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Yes that is what I am referring to
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Oh, I thought you were talking about the film called Bates Motel

I watched all 5 seasons of the show last year and it was alright. It was nothing at all like Psycho though lol. It was your typical American crime drama show. It had pretty good writing for the most part though, even though it wasn't anything at all like Psycho it was good as its own thing.
    Do you think Battle Angel Alita will make any money at all. I forgot it was even coming out lol
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Budget $175-200 million

this is like a guaranteed fail
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    New Ghostbusters didn't even have that budget. This is like Star Wars level budget. IDK if the Cameron name can save it. He's not even the director, it's Robert Rodriguez of Spy Kids etc.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    ok lol, nvm. This will be a good meme
    Do you know what effect having f-holes has on violin-family instruments, rather than other shaped holes. Like circle holes on guitars or even C-holes which are almost the same as f-holes
    Do you feel like people aren't just "agnostic" but agnostic towards some ideas of God and atheist towards others. Like most agnostic people I've met will say "there could be *a* god" but they would probably not say "there could be like, 20 gods"
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I mean you don't have to if you don't care. But it would be an incomplete belief technically. Being atheist or theist puts all those ideas firmly in "no" automatically so they don't need to worry about it.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    If you accept the idea of some kind of diety, then what is the explanation for their creation? Eventually that coalesces into a monmonotheistic view. oEventually
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    That's a good point. Even Hindus would argue they are monotheistic to an extent
    i am centipede
    ╚═( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)═╝
    ╚═(███)═╝
    ╚═(███)═╝
    .╚═(███)═╝
    ..╚═(███)═╝
    …╚═(███)═╝
    …╚═(███)═╝
    ..╚═(███)═╝
    .╚═(███)═╝
    ╚═(███)═╝
    .╚═(███)═╝
    ..╚═(███)═╝
    …╚═(███)═╝
    …╚═(███)═╝
    …..╚(███)╝
    ……╚(██)╝
    ………(█)
    ……….*
    Green also suggested that having Jesus played by an African-American, in combination with the portrayal depicting Jesus being arrested by police officers, could have been a "powerful political message",
    The picture of the boy was replaced Monday with a generic photo of the green apparel.

Two other hoodies offered alongside the sweatshirt featured white models, including one labeled a jungle “survival expert.”
    do you think Ben Mendelsohn is in danger of being typecast as the evil businessman. or is he already that
    I tried to come up with some good mashup of when Matt Damon says "I'm not going to hurt you" over and over in The Adjustment Bureau and when Robin Williams says "It's not your fault" over and over in Good Will Hunting but I couldn't think of anything
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    haha

when Elise is telling him that she never loved anyone else besides him. after they reunite 3 years later
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    oh when she was about to get married
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    no in between her breaking off the marriage and then getting engaged again
    there is a bit of inevitable hilariousness in hindsight as Matt Damon rescues the too-good-to-be-true dream girl Emily Blunt using the power literally granted by a fedora. I actually thought he was going to take it off when they realize it's over, similarly to how characters are always unmasked at their most emotional moments. But no, he just makes out with her in a fedora.
    Following its announcement, Far Cry 5 was the subject of an online petition lodged at Change.org by individuals objecting to what they called the portrayal of American Christians as villains and calling for the game's antagonists to be recast. The petition suggested followers of Islam, inner-city gang members, and other non-white antagonists as possible replacements. The petition also suggested changing the game's se
    BTS, also known as the Bangtan Boys, is a seven-member South Korean boy band formed by Big Hit Entertainment. They debuted on June 12, 2013 with the song "No More Dream" from their first album 2 Cool 4 Skool.
    did The Lego Movie really "shatter expectations" and all that? like a lot of people are saying how because of the Lego movie they'll never judge a movie by its trailer again or discount movies that look like cash grabs. I was under the impression everyone knew it was going to be great from the first trailer
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Perhaps all of those people just didn't have the same experience with LEGO that I did.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    I thought the movie was depressing actually, because I always followed the instructions and wasn't creative. I liked building the sets how you are supposed to!!!!!!!
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    lol destroyed
    Sailing, sailing, jumping off the railing
    Drinking, drinking, 'till the ship is sinking
    Gambling, stealing, lots of sex appealing
    Come let us sing the sailor song
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…