Pohjis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sup lad, we playing for midgen tour. Im GMT +1 and can do most times
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    yo, how does friday 5pm your time sound to you? i can later too if possible. another alternative is saturday; i can play anytime pretty much so suggest one and i will let you know if i can make it!
    do you wanna play seasonals today man? i don't have time at all and I'm gonna yolo it anyway no prep
    midgen tour: tomorrow is best for me
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    if you mean tomorrow friday then i can play between 12am-6pm gmt-4. if you mean thursday, i will be online around same times today on thursday. lmk if you cant play between that time gap (7pm-1am my time, gmt+3)
    Ay bruh, we playing for ADV I'm GMT-7
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    on both days on the weekend i am usually busy my morning/early noon but if i am here between 3am-3.30am your time on sunday then sure we can play then! otherwise let's keep 1pm your time as the main option
    KKayvaun
    KKayvaun
    Okie dokie, let's just disregard the whole 3am thing then and have it just be 1pm/11pm. Hopefully we both make it.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    sure
    Yo bro, Finals ORAS cup when? I'm GMT+2.

I'm on always in the evening during the week, on weekends only on Sunday in the early afternoon.
    Lemme know.
    Hi, ORAS OU. I am GMT+8 and I prefer to play 8-11pm(my time) from Thursday, Friday afternoon is also okay.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Five hours difference since I am GMT+3. Friday won't work since I am gonna be busy till your early morning so it has to be Thursday. Let's shoot for 11pm your time on Thursday. I will let you know in advance if something comes up.
    Quagmander
    Quagmander
    Fine
    when do you wanna play uupl? gmt -5 and i’m open for the most part
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Hello there. How would Saturday 2pm GMT-5 (your time) sound to you? That would be 10pm GMT+3 (my time).
    dingbat
    sure, see you then
    sup, we're paired for uupl I'm gmt -4. I'd really only be able to do weekend over anything this week cause I got 3 tests and a paper. I should be able to be flexible during the weekend times tho.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    weekend sounds fine. i'll suggest a specific time asap i know more of my weekend's schedule. good luck in your tests :)
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    hi again. how would sunday sound to you, like 1pm your time?
    DrReuniclus
    DrReuniclus
    1pm Sunday should be fine. I’ll see you then.
    hi oras cup, I'm gmt+10 and am available most nights but I'm flexible due to school holidays. when do you want to play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    could work but just in case i wont be there by 10pm your time, be ready to wait till 11pm
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    yo, i am on main server ready to play whenever
    Skarmx2
    Skarmx2
    hey sorry about that, something came up, im in the ou room rn
    Hello rupl im gmt-5, when can u play? from friday onwards is great for me
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    weekend sounds great. how does saturday 1pm gmt-5 (9pm gmt+3) or sunday 12pm gmt-5 (8pm my time, 1 hour before stour) sound to you? pick one of the suggestions if they work with you. if not, suggest something!
    Gondra
    Gondra
    saturday is fine see you then!
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    yo, i am ready to play whenever you are. just hmu on smogtours
    lc swiss. gmt -7. when do you wanna play?
    Anish
    Anish
    sorry, cant make the wednesday time, is there any way you can do today if you see this, or thursday, have these two days off as well so can do more times then just 9:45
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    if you can catch me on main server in 1h 15min (11am your time), i can play today. otherwise ask an extension for thursday
    Anish
    Anish
    ok, i can play then
    bro i'm writing a paper on forests in finland and all the fkin literature is in finnish. how long does it take me to learn the language?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    apart from few words my father hasn't learned anything in 25 years BUT i am certain you do it in 25 days!
    We play for powc. I'm not available on the weekend. Can we play friday? I'm gmt+2
    poh
    poh
    let's do 10pm my time
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    friday 10pm your time (11pm my time). i will catch you then. lets have a fun one :)
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    good evening, i can play whenever you want to. shoot me on stours whenever you wanna play
    nlt,i‘m gmt+8 and i hope battle after Thursday ,best in sunday
    endwich
    endwich
    so Saturday 9 pm?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    saturday 9pm your time is 4pm my time. that will work. i will see you then :)
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    what is your account btw? i am on main server/stours just in case you want to play earlier
    gsc, im gmt-3
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    hi my other opponent. i can do sunday anytime between 11am-7pm your time (gonna play in stour on sunday and saturday). saturday anytime works after 2pm your time. if weekend doesn't work with you, suggest something! i am gmt+2 but on sunday gmt+3
    Hyogafodex
    Hyogafodex
    6pm sunday will prolly be ok
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    6pm your time is midnight my time which sounds cool. you can hit me up earlier if you want to play, otherwise i will catch you at the scheduled time. see you then!
    hey bro, spl. I'm gmt-3 and I prefer Friday/Sunday. I'll be able to play after 6pm my time on friday and most of the day on sunday
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    sorry for the disturb but is it possible if we could play an hour or two later (pick one if you can)? if not, i am fine doing at 3pm your time
    Zukushiku
    Zukushiku
    sure, both times work for me so pick the one thats the best for u
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    alright thanks. lets do 5pm your time (10 pm my time). sorry again and ill catch you on sunday
    Hey we are paired for LC ssnl! I am gmt-5. Do weekdays work for you? I would prefer something around noon my time or early afternoon.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i dont really mind so shoot me up on main on wednesday at the scheduled time and you decide :)
    taranteeeno
    taranteeeno
    Cool cya then!
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    yo, i am on main server ready to play. lmk what your alt is so i know who to play :p
    i guess we can find each other on discord to play for the gsc tour? gmt +1, more likely to play after thursday
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    could thursday work?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    thursday is ok but i will be able to play after 9pm your time. so if that isn't late (or too early) for you, i will be on smogtours from 9pm and onwards so shoot a message either here or on smogtours and i will finally get this done :)
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    Ok perfect
    yo, when do you want to play for turbo3 tour? gmt+1
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    saturday is alrighty if we play on the evening (like for example 9pm your time), otherwise next week is more optimal. let me know if saturday evening is good for you, otherwise you suggest.
    Simia
    Simia
    saturday evening should work for me
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    nice nice. pretty much anytime after 7-8pm your time works so just hit me up on main/stours when you want to play.
    Ay, when do you wanna beat me for ost? I'm GMT+1 so pretty close.
    I can play today/tomorrow from 7pm-11pm my time, sat 11am-4pm, sun 11am-11pm
    Knuckstrike
    Knuckstrike
    Hiya I'm ready any time, tell me whenever you're around. I'm on main under FIREEEE
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i will message you on ps when i can play, latest being in roughly 2 hours (scheduled time)
    Knuckstrike
    Knuckstrike
    yeah np, i have all evening
    hey buddy, spl, im gmt+11 would like to play friday / saturday, lmk what times you're free
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    good to know so it means friday isn't an option. how does saturday 12pm/sunday 1am your time (my saturday 3-4pm) sound to you? pick 1 of the specifics if one of them isn't too late for you. :D
    etern
    etern
    Saturday 12pm sounds a bit better, should be good.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    alright. lets shoot for that (12pm your time, 3pm my time). have a good time sir
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…