Gross Sweep
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am a metagross i have a metal body and i abuse grossness, if you dont repost this comment on 10 different pages ill find you in ur ladder games and sweep
    So let me fix you when you're low
    Let me hold you when you're cold
    Let me treat you right, let me treat you right
    So let me fix you when you're low
    Let me hold you when you're cold
    Let me treat you right, let me treat you right
    So let me fix you
    Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.
    We're paired for PSPL, when can you play? I'm GMT -6, a lot going on this week but I can play any time Thursday or Saturday so let me know what works.
    Gross Sweep
    Gross Sweep
    I'm GMT -5 so scheduling should be pretty easy. I have a pair of tests on Thursday :( so playing Saturday would work best for me. Prefer not to play super early saturday, but I should be free all afternoon
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Any time Saturday works for me, would around your 3 PM be good?
    Gross Sweep
    Gross Sweep
    Sounds great
    my man my boi my homie my nigga my dude my guy my home dog my home diggle sizzle my bro, when you wanna play for 1v1pl
    since we're on a lot we can just try and do it any time if that alright with you, but if u got a specific time ill check to see if im open
    Gross Sweep
    Gross Sweep
    I gotta prep (and it's finals so I got a lot on my plate school wise), so I really would prefer to play this weekend. If you just want to catch each other Saturday or Sunday that's cool with me. Or if you want to schedule a hard time over the weekend I'm ok with that too.
    ryyjyywyy
    catching one sat/sunday is fine with me, im busy up until 1:30 on sunday tho, will def have time, probably later in the day
    Gross Sweep
    Gross Sweep
    Yeah sounds good, I might not even be up at 1:30 so no worries
    Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.
    dom
    I am a yogibears, I have 10 different names rwby, yogi, yogibears ruby matoi, yogay and other variants, I rate PU teams and hate blast ewww if you dont post this on 10 different pages I will quit for a day
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…