Ranshiin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello. We play for RBY OU Global Championship round three. My timezone is GMT+2. When would you like to play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    if you see me today on thursday, let's play. otherwise lets play on sunday at 10pm your time or smth.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    err, sunday gotta be earlier than 10pm so if you show up today, awesome
    Ranshiin
    Ranshiin
    Oki
    When do you wanna play for OML? I'm GMT 0, after 5pm my time everyday works best, but can do earlier on weekends
    when RBY Ubers? I can tomorrow 6am-11.30am + 2.15pm-8pm GMT+0, Sunday 9am-5.15pm, after that it's gonna be hard. If you can't play this weekend I'll update you later about my times, would greatly prefer getting it done asap tho.
    Ranshiin
    Ranshiin
    Very difficult for me if it's early, tuesday I can from my 5:30 pm to 9 pm, thursday and friday same, monday and wednesday impossible
    Linkin Karp
    Linkin Karp
    Saturday morning? Playing a BO3 at 9am my time, can play whenever before and after that
    Linkin Karp
    Linkin Karp
    Oh the deadline is tomorrow lol. Take the win I guess
    Hey, I'm using trainer sprites for the semi-finals and the finals. Choose a sprite from gen 2, 3 or 4 for yourself :)
    Ranshiin
    Ranshiin
    I want Helio from dpp sprite ^^
    jewelry uu tour. I could play from like 8:30 pm to 12:30 am on weekdays. and p much the whole day on weekend.
    I'm gmt +5:30
    Ranshiin
    Ranshiin
    can you at my 6 pm on saturday? gmt +2
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    sounds good! cya then!!
    Ranshiin
    Ranshiin
    I'm on in main with nick ranshiin
    hello, when do you want to play for FPL? I'm GMT -3, and I can play usually around 14:00-17:00 or 18:00-19:30 (tomorrow / Wednesday / Thursday / Friday), or 13:00-20:00 (Saturday)
    Ugtt ubers adv, when can u play ?
    Ranshiin
    Ranshiin
    Hi, I can in the weekend, saturday or sunday about my 5 pm (gmt +2)
    Sharow
    Sharow
    saturday 5pm its ok, im gmt + 9 it's 12pm for me, dont be late.
    Ranshiin
    Ranshiin
    oki
    hey, when would you like to play dpp ou championship? i'm +2
    Ranshiin
    Ranshiin
    Hi, I can on thursday about 6 pm (same gmt)
    Simia
    Simia
    can you make it before like today or tomorrow/wed
    Ranshiin
    Ranshiin
    I can now if you want, I'm in main with ranshiin
    Hey when you can play for roapl?
    Ranshiin
    Ranshiin
    I prefer to play in the weekend, saturday I can from 5 pm to 7:30 pm, and sunday from 5 pm to 8 pm gmt +2
    TropicalTeo
    TropicalTeo
    Sunday at 5 it's Ok :]
    hi we have to play for gsc cup, when will you be available
    HSA
    HSA
    can you play a bit earlier in the week by chance?

thursday should be fine if not but i'd prefer to play asap as i'm busy this weekend
    Ranshiin
    Ranshiin
    well if you want I can play now
    HSA
    HSA
    wanna do that on? ill be on smogtours
    when do u wanna play for rby cup? im gmt-7
    Ranshiin
    Ranshiin
    I can now, if not on friday I can from my 6 pm to 10pm (gmt +2), if not in the weekend I have more flexible with the time
    i am gmt+3 can we play today cuz from tommorow for a week i would be gmt+5.5 can play today from rn to 1am at night (except lunch and dinner time)
    rby cup gmt -7. when do you wanna play
    Anish
    Anish
    weekend timezones probably are best for us. im free like Sunday from 11-2 pm and Saturday past 12 pm, since other timeslots are taken up by other tours I play
    Ranshiin
    Ranshiin
    I think sunday is best for play, I can at your 11 I think, if not I'll message you
    Ranshiin
    Ranshiin
    I'm on in main with the same nick
    hello we play for gsc cup, i'm -3 and can play every weekday from 18:30- 22:00
    thank you!
    Ranshiin
    Ranshiin
    mmm ok, I can on friday at my 1:30 pm (I think is your 8:30), I don't know if I can more earlier, but I can try today at your 18:30, I'll put a message hear if I can today or not
    Ranshiin
    Ranshiin
    Hey I'll connect in 5 minutes
    Perry
    Perry
    i'll be on smogtours
    hola senior, we fight for roapl, gmt+1, when can you fight?
    Ranshiin
    Ranshiin
    hey, I can from wednesday to friday from 6 pm to 8:30pm, in weekend I can in the morning from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm and 5pm to 9pm (gmt +2)
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    hey, i can't fight you during those times during the week as I have irl commitments, so it may have to be sunday morning. Is that okay with you? 10:30am gmt+1
    Ranshiin
    Ranshiin
    can we play better a bit latter? like my 12:30 pm on sunday? I think is your 11:30 am
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…