Ticken
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• It’s about time the Monothreat connoisseur got a badge, congrats.
    Ticken
    Ticken
    Haha, thanks Llama! Grats to you as well :)
    maroon
    maroon
    its about time iLlama changed his avatar. wouldnt u agree ticken
    Ticken
    Ticken
    Who needs to change avys? Just give it a new background and you're good.
    Hi tick tick, wondering if we could meet up on ps and talk about the state of the threat meta. Thanks!
    Eric
    Ticken
    Ticken
    I am willing to help anyone when it comes to Monothreat but this week it will have to be done after my finals on Thursday. Talk to you then!
    Hey man, question. If I'm reading right, does that mean I'm qualified for the MPL since I'm Grant of Monothreat steel?
    Ticken
    Ticken
    Winning does not qualify you for MPL. All this tournament does it help, not guarantee, you get drafted.
    Huuullo ticktick! I'm really sorry for disappearing for over a month, almost 2, unfortunately I had problems with my laptop I still haven't got a new laptop yet but someday I will, however, I'm planning on getting back on gen 7, I really dislike the actual meta. I hope you have been doing great.
    P.S: I missed you :(
    Ticken
    Ticken
    Whether it be a month or a year, I will not have computer problems stand in the way of our friendship! Take care until Gen 7 comes out and hopefully once both our schedules clear we can play Sun and Moon together just like we did for X/Y!
    Hey! When are you available to play the tourney? I'm GMT -5
    jroxas
    jroxas
    Okay. Will you be around Sunday evening? That'd be most convenient for me. Maybe around 9pm my time, so 7pm for you.
    Ticken
    Ticken
    I am usually doing something at that time but if that is more convenient for you, that is fine with me.
    Ticken
    Ticken
    Actually, I forgot my game at my friend's house who I won't see for a couple weeks so I won't be able to play. You can take the win. Sorry about that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…