akaFila
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We play CDT week 3. I'm not really around (on vacation in another country), and I know this is pushing a little late, but do you think we could fight on Monday or Tuesday? It's into the next week so I hope this doesn't inconvenience you at all.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    I'm good tonight if you are still interested in this. just hmu. GMT-4 (Toronto/NYC time) atm.
    akaFila
    akaFila
    Is it even still a thing?
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    good question tbh
    hi when you wanna play for pu? gmt+1 can u play any day after Friday at around 11pm my time?
    akaFila
    akaFila
    all you headasses w/ garbo timezones
    gmt-5, I'm open all weekend so just let me know
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    lol aight i'll pm you via disc
    hi when monotype lc? gmt+2 can u play sunday morning my time?
    akaFila
    akaFila
    I guess I can do midnight if you want.
    mael
    mael
    thx u r fantastic, see you then!
    mael
    mael
    i forgot about the game earlier today but i'd be on stours rn if u can play
    LC ssnl when are you free to play? I'm est and available this week between 2 and 6 pm , maybe later depending on certain things
    hi can you play today or would you prefer to schedule a different time?
    akaFila
    akaFila
    I can do anything for the rest of today for the most part. Thursday-Sunday I should be available most any time as well.
    Hey! When do you want to play for Mono LC? i'm gone this weekend and next week, so can I play you some time this week, (preferably afternoon), @ GMT-6 (without DST.) Sorry I'm not available much, but Thursday and Friday I can play all day. If I can't make it, take the win. Thanks!
    Change of plans, today is the final of the Champions League and I have to see it, do you know how I like football? Do you like to play Morning Same Time? Sorry to postpone it so much
    akaFila
    akaFila
    Monday is deadline, and I'm taking the win if we don't play this weekend :/
    tomoya sempai
    tomoya sempai
    If you Read My Post you will understand me, today we will play at 3pm GMT -4
    We got paired for Dou ssnls
    When you wanna play
    Gmt -6
    akaFila
    akaFila
    GMT-5; Friday-Sunday work best. I can do whatever timeframe those days
    We're matched up for MFA, when you available? I'm gmt -8
    akaFila
    akaFila
    Friday-Sunday works best, I can do any time frame then. GMT-5
    Hey we play for DUU showdown - im gmt -5 and can play anytime after 6pm my time on weekdays and anytime after 12pm on the weekend - lmk what your availability is
    Hey! Are you available to play today for poor man's mono ?
    Nailec
    Nailec
    Well I have to go now I'll try to find another time to play this week but that won't be easy for me. Take the win if I don't respond before Saturday
    akaFila
    akaFila
    Oh I work throughout the majority of the day Mon-Thurs gmt-5. Friday-Sun work best for me
    Hey we play in BW Cup. I'm gmt-5, when are you available?
    akaFila
    akaFila
    Mono tour... But w/e
    I'm free anytime this weekend, today included. GMT-6
    The Strap
    The Strap
    Omg my bad LOL. I'm free on Sunday afternoon
    The Strap
    The Strap
    hey yo just take the win
    Hey! We're playing for week 1 of the DUU tournament. When are you free? I should be available whenever. I'm in GMT -4 (EDT).
    akaFila
    akaFila
    gmt-6; I can do any time tomorrow, but after that I can't really play until Fri/Sat/Sun of next week.
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    Next weekend probably works best then, I think I’ll be busy tomorrow
    Can we play sometime in next hour? I wont be available for rest of day today and entire day tomorrow( School trip) I will be available after 15 GMT tomorrow tho
    akaFila
    akaFila
    15 gmt works for me tomorrow, can make it 16 if that's easier.
    Perish Song
    Perish Song
    Alright, see you tomorrow.
    Hey, when do you want to do the Mini Smogtour. I'm GMT-5, and can do from 4:00 to 6:00 P.M my time, and I am completely free on Wednesday
    akaFila
    akaFila
    Friday->Sunday would be best for me. I'll be off so I can do any time with heads up. GMT-5
    stuuful12
    stuuful12
    I can try anytime on Friday, in particular 4:00 -7:00 P.M, but anytime is fine except 8:00 on Friday
    stuuful12
    stuuful12
    Yo, do you want to battle now?
    When do you want to play for BLT? GMT +3 here
    akaFila
    akaFila
    Gmt-5; Sometime Friday/Saturday is ideal as I'll be off and can work around most any general time frame
    Perish Song
    Perish Song
    Ok fair enuf, see you on weekend
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…