kumiko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• BW CHampionship, am GMT +2 can play any day but preferably after 9pm my time because working n shit + guests so I have no clue how my schedule is
    Hi, ubers open, -3 gmt, i can play tuesday, wednesday, thursday in the afternoon since 15hs-20hs my time, or since 23hs. Friday only in the night 23hs, saturday and sunday i dont know. Nick: Fall to Pieces or Divine Resonance
    hey, we're paired for ADV global Round 2 stage 2. When do you want to play ? i'm GMT+2
    kumiko
    kumiko
    can do tuesday/friday/saturday p easily at about 7 pm your time or later. Does that work for you on any of those days?
    Sakito
    Sakito
    saturday 9pm my time should work
    Hey there buddo, gmt +1 when fight for nupl? the only days I cannot do is Wednesday + saturday during my day. When is good for you?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    5pm gmt+1 friday, yeah sure. Do you have a time window in case I can't make it (i'll let you know ahead of time ofc) - life is just going through big changes atm for me so something might come up
    kumiko
    kumiko
    I can do later friday just fine, can also do Sunday. idk if i'll be free Saturday or not so would prefer not to schedule for then.
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    hey there bud, i'm online now
    When do you wanna play for DPP Global championship? Would today - wednesday between 6 and 11PM Gmt+2 work? My life is really busy this week..
    Hey we just got matched for the ADV OU Global Championship! I’m GMT -4 and the deadline for our match is Sunday so Wednesday or Friday after 4:15 are best for me but I can also do Saturday any time after noon if need be. How do these times work for you?
    hey we are paired for uupl am gmt+1 and would prefer playing friday or weekend
    kumiko
    kumiko
    I'm GMT-4, any day on weekend is fine, but probably prefer Saturday. Can you do sometime Saturday 4 pm GMT-4? Can adjust if that's an inconvenient time
    autumn
    autumn
    sure
    Hey HPL finals! Deadline is Friday 23:59 GMT +2 so can you play Friday 22:00 GMT +2?
    Joya
    Joya
    hey i have to leave soon so yea let's schedule for saturday or sunday (i hope the give us and extension)
    kumiko
    kumiko
    Can you play 21:00 GMT+2 on Saturday?
    Joya
    Joya
    Ok let’s play Sat 21:00 if the series aren’t over by that time
    when do you wanna play for uupl? im gmt+2 and i would prefer to play in the weekend
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    1-3 am or pm your time? both should work for me tho
    kumiko
    kumiko
    pm sorry for not clarifying.
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    Im online as Rennyy on the smogtours server, but i'll be afk for the next 30 minutes
    Yo, when do u wanna play for upl? I'm GMT +2 and can play any night
    kumiko
    kumiko
    Thursday or Friday night your time then?
    Garay oak
    Garay oak
    Friday should be fine
    adv team tour, gmt -4. Can u play Wednesday or Thursday (free all day so u can choose the time just give me a 24 hr notice so I'll c it)? If not, won't be available until Sunday
    kumiko
    kumiko
    Thursday afternoon sometime? Doesn't really matter to me but I have some other tour games Thursday at around 1 so maybe aim for 3 pm?
    roystopror
    roystopror
    That's fine, see you then
    kumiko
    kumiko
    I'm on Smogtours whenever you're ready
    when gsc gmt-4. I'd prefer to play earlier though if you can
    Mysteron
    I forgot to say I was on lol. My bad. I am now if you can still
    Mysteron
    I can also play later today if you can. I am relatively unsure whether I can make those times on the weekend so I would like to play today
    kumiko
    kumiko
    I checked for your alt on both smogtours and main and didn't get any results. I'm on now and will be willing to play for an hour or two.
    Hey we play for gsc. I'm gmt-6 and I'm not available this Wed or Fri. Other days should work or the weekend. lmk when you're open and let's do this.
    Shakaji
    Shakaji
    Sunday is the best for me. I can do whenever that day. How's 4 pm my time on Sunday? That's flexible if not.
    Good luck with finals btw.
    kumiko
    kumiko
    Should be good. I'm pretty flexible Sunday as well so if something comes up just let me know. ty
    Shakaji
    Shakaji
    Ok I'll be on the Smogtours server at 4 my time. See you then!
    Hey, we’re paired for RBY cup. I’m GMT+1 and my evenings work best with me. I can be more flexible during the weekends. When is good for you?
    kumiko
    kumiko
    6 is just before smogon tour. Is that not doable?
    Diophantine
    It should be fine. If it's like 1-1 can we wait till after STour to do the tiebreaker (or at least after we both get knocked out)
    Diophantine
    Yo u there?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…