Shrug
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Paired for Not-So-Little Cup. Looking in teambuilder and thinking "what have I got myself into" lmao…

Anyway, when works best for you? I'm not gonna be available Friday–Sunday so it'll either have to be today, tomorrow, or next week sometime. I work from 11:30–18:00 GMT+1 but realistically my availability is 8 PM onwards.
    Martin
    Martin
    Uh probably 8PM BST onwards again; I’ll set a reminder on my phone so that I don’t miss it again but I’ll try to idle online or smth.
    Martin
    Martin
    im idling online as Fujiko Mine's Bong whenever ur ready
    Martin
    Martin
    if i show as offline it probably means my net's decided to conk out for a minute or two like it periodically does, so ye try a few times if that happens
    how are you so good at posting? Like I'm reading through the Cong thread and I don't even agree with half the stuff you say but the way you write makes me feel a certain type of way...
    ManOfMany
    ManOfMany
    although the part about polarization, that definitely needed to be said. Spitting straight facts.
    Shrug
    Shrug
    thanks, friend, sincerely.
    hey lc open, im gmt +2, this week im on a break from work so i can be pretty flessible, but id still prefer something like 7.30/8 pm my time
    Do we play for pocl? I can play 6:45 am and 6 pm most weekdays. Weekends at around 9 am. GMT-5
    Shrug
    Shrug
    are those the only times? i know you have a weird schedule so if those are it theyre it but i want to be sure
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Those are the only times I can commit, I have some sporadic times throughout the evenings.
    hi, we play for lc open. im gmt +12, free:
    8am (wed/thu/fri/sat)
    2pm-8pm (wed/thu/fri)

please pick a time from above and lmk. thanks.
    Shrug
    Shrug
    your 3pm friday is my 11pm thursday. lets try that
    Googly
    Googly
    Great see u then
    Shrug
    Shrug
    hey, little early but im here whenever. i'll be in the lc room
    Lc ssnl
    I'm gmt +3, available after 5 pm my time ( and preferrably not too late ig, i do stay up every now and then though)
    miltankmilk - Last Tuesday at 9:27 PM
    when do u wanna play for ssnl

im -5, this weekends tough for me but early next week is fine if thats within deadline
    Shrug
    Shrug
    we have until wednesday. im east and free after 6pm on weekdays
    from 'antifa oaf' to 'its good scalia is dead.' glad to see civility's still as strong as ever with the regressive, uneducated left.
    Shrug
    Shrug
    yeezyknows, im curious: where in ct do you live?
    yeezyknows
    stamford
    yeezyknows
    @v bc i have an education lol. i've had marxist professors dude, i understand marxism as a viewpoint- that doesn't make it any less asinine lmao.
    bw cup, when do you wanna play? I'm -4
    Shrug
    Shrug
    i cant play this weekend?
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    uhhhhhh fuck, idk then, I'll see if I can get on from out of town tomorrow, no promises though (won't be back till sat evening though but I'll try)
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    oh hey we got an extension, I'll be on 8-11 tonight and most of tomorrow as well, lmk when you want to play
    Hi, RBY Cup, I'm GMT+2 and my nights work, what about you?
    Shrug
    Shrug
    want to do 4pm tomorrow?
    Shrug
    Shrug
    my time, which is east
    Malekith
    Malekith
    What about this Sunday at your 11/11:30am?
    Hey Shrug, we talked on PS and scheduled for Saturday 7 PM my time (GMT +1)
    MFJK
    Again, I have a pretty large availability atm as I'm on break and am free pretty much all the day bar at 4-5 PM so just lmk if u wanna play another time
    havent spoken to my good friend shrorg in a while, how does it gone
    Shrug
    Shrug
    internet aka pinkmoth... hello. ive been in college, wassup with you?
    internet
    internet
    ive had a fucked up sleep schedule

how has college been goin?
    Hey we play for Ban that mon. I’m gmt-5. What’s your availability?
    taranteeeno
    taranteeeno
    Are you on discord? I can hit you up there and we can figure out when to play.
    Shrug
    Shrug
    u on ps now? and im in the lc discord
    taranteeeno
    taranteeeno
    I’ll drop in the LC discord tmrw and see if you’re around. I can’t play rn. Thx for getting back to me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…